My Top 3 Guilty Pleasures

Hello GAG land, It's Stephen here again with a new mytake challenge. This time around I thought I would talk about guilty pleasures. Something we don't want to admit we like or we feel awkward for liking. Anyway here are three of my guilty pleasures.

1. Professional Wrestling

My Top 3 Guilty Pleasures

Ok, maybe not a bad guilty pleasure, but some people get ridiculed for liking wrestling because it's fake and scripted. But, aren't 99% of the TV shows we watch and even a lot of the news? I have followed wrestling ever since I was about 11 years old. Some of my all time favorites are "Macho Man" Randy Savage, The Undertaker, and Stone Cold Steve Austin. Even though it is fake and scripted there are still some very real moments in it that surprise me.

2.Lifetime Movies

You know those movies that are "Based on a True Story"? I love watching those. Something about them makes me want to watch. I especially love the High School themed ones where they talk about bullying, drugs, sex, hazing etc... It kinda makes you want to pull for the underdogs.

3. Taylor Swift

My Top 3 Guilty Pleasures

Ok yeah let the haters hate, but I love Taylor Swift. Sure she's had a lot of boyfriends, she can't sing live to hear some people say, and she has a reputation for being a bitch. But she knows it and doesn't give a shit what haters think. That is why I like her.

Other honorable mentions:

Jerry Springer and Maury Povich

Candy Crush Saga

Serial Killer and crime documentaries

JFK Assassination radio/tv bulletins

Archie Comic Books

Frozen

Cartoons in general

I nominate

@jjpayne

@redrobin

@sirrexington

@angelicemperess

and @Pitzi to do this challenge..

Oh and one more thing to any haters out there who might wanna ridicule me.... I've got two words for ya!

My Top 3 Guilty Pleasures

#guiltypleasures

#hatersgonnahate

916
smahala1991 is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 9

• No judgement from me!

I was obsessed with the huge and weird family the Duggars- I still am.

I too watch lifetime movies

I watch Peppa Pig when I'm home alone

I've a few more but I'll save those for another day!

• Sexting with strangers (?) does that count lol. I mean im not so proud of it but i can't help but do it and i enjoy it.

Well i guess thats the only one, i don’t feel awkward or ashamed about the rest of stuff i like at all.. or at least i can’t think of anything else atm🤷‍♀️

• Nothing wrong with sexting. Provided that any behavior is consensual and legal, I actually think sexting is a harmless way of exploring one's sexuality. Would you rather someone write things sexually, or actually act on them? Sometimes I think we as a society are confused on if we want safety or puritanism lol.

• I just recently read that a WWE star revealed he has leukemia.

• nice guilty pleasures :) Taylor Swift's song "Are You Ready for It" is my guilty pleasure <3 love it

• Gag... 😏
    My secret crush who does not have a clue
    My gym membership that I abuse

• 1. I like Selena Gomez music
    2. I Like Video Games My Favorite is Tomb Raider
    3. I Love Rave Music.

• 1. Pinterest
    2. Coffee
    3. Not burning the bridge with my ex.

• Cool

• Haha, that's cool, I have to say!

What Guys Said 16

• I was expecting some kinky stuff when I opened this but it seems fine.

1. I enjoy being miserable and have begun to crave it
    2. I love taking extreme thrill risks like taking a turn at 70 or a 1500ft bluff climbing.
    3. I enjoy being stranded in the desert or on the ocean and having to figure a way out. Been there done that.

• First of all I want to get your tag in for the question you put in an extra "e" @AngelicEmpress
    Those guilty pleasures I am with you on them
    (1) Professional Wrestling :- I had this discussion before, fixed sure but if you know the tricks its amazing, these people probably fight 250 nights a year, 10 - 20 mins high octane/high risk maneourve, what injury rate, Bret Hart says he is the best technical wrestler there was because noone ever got injured because of something he did, speaking of injuries it seems like every wrestler has broken their neck at least once and they seem to fight in pain, carrying a lot of injuries, the drug problem in professional wrestling wasn't recreational, it was steroids and pain medication addiction. Their lives must be very tough, what is the suicide rate and drug death rate among wrestlers. Look at any list of wrestlers who have passed and it is shocking to see how many didn't reach 60 and it is quite high for 50 as well.
    (2) You are right some of those true life movies can be very good
    (3) Taylor Swift - I was only saying other day how much I liked "Wildest Dreams"

• Talk to your doctor to see if Swiftamine is right for you...

https://youtu.be/PAhAz7JU0dg

• Can you dig it, sucka!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0KUr3pZeEWc
    🎥 Booker T: The Best Spinaroonie - YouTube

• Great Take, we have something in common, I like pro-wrestling too, as well as cartoons, and Archie comics, also... Taylor Swift is very attractive :)

• 1) Teen pop radio music
    2) Wearing bold colored silky men’s exotic underwear
    3) Wearing a square cut bathing suit when I vacation outside of the United States

• It's an honor sir! I will be on it as soon as I can

• I don't think you need to feel guilty about any of those pleasures.

• M&Ms, Twix and Lime LifeSavers (too bad they replaced them).

• Sammy Hagar
    Tom Brady
    Anything with a lit screen (TV, computer, iPod, iPhone) and snacks.

• Show more from Guys
    6