Is portraying women as superheroes in cinema influenced by Hollywood's feminist elite to portray women as superior to men?

In many female superhero movies the women are rescuing the world from bad men or monsters, from one crisis after the other... so is that meant to show the superiority of women over men as the superior species by the Hollywood Elite? ... or is it just a movie?

Please share your thoughts and/or take my survey... PLEASE!
Is portraying women as superheroes in cinema influenced by Hollywoods feminist elite to portray women as superior to men?
A. Yes, I believe that it is a total concoction of the feminist movement that is prevalent in Hollywood!
B. No, that is just a made up accusation that some women-hating-men have come up with
C. No, it's just simple entertainment is all with no conspiracy behind it
Vote C
D. I don't watch scifi so I wouldn't know
Vote D
E. NO! They are not trying to make women Superior to men, just EQUAL TO MEN!
Vote E
F. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Female Superhero" survey
Vote F
GirlGuy
39
10