Do older women get jealous of younger women?

I noticed my mom is like that.

For example, today I was going outside, and as I always do, I put on some make up, brushed my hair and was leaving. I saw her give me the oddest look before I went outside.

I realized she purposely took me to the wrong destination just to waste time. I accused her of being jealous she didn't even deny it.

I think she is starting to realize that I can fight back and know that she's like that

1817

Most Helpful Guys

• Older women get really jealous of younger women. Be careful you aren't too far from feeling jealous yourself. 28-32 is when the first major jealousy phase often kicks in really hard for women. Its because you will never be more attractive than you are today. Each day from the day you're 18 you become less attractive. For men each day after 18 we become more attractive in general. So it clashes. Because you have basically all men of all ages prefer women around 25 and younger. So after you hit about 30 all the male attention you're used to dries up and it doesn't feel good im sure.

• I'm only 25

• You can still be influential to the world even if you don't have kids (if you get a Nobel prize or find the cute for an illness or make a scientific discovery). No one cares if Newton, Socrates, Marie Curie, Stephen Hawkins, Galileo or Alexander Graham Bell had kids or not

• Ewww...
      Please don't bother answer back I'm already grossed out and tired of these notifications.

• It all boils down reaction and attention with maturity experience and knowledge rolled up into one. You cannot react if if doesn't go your way. In order to not be constantly judging or second guessing yourself by seeing it the general way everybody sees it you will develop a natural sense of how things proceed not by how you feel and what the result looks like. Once you know the end result you apply yourself appropriately and be the wiser and go the way its supposed to whether you agree with it or not. And it the end it straightens out. And by not being vain but true will see that it works for everybody and not just a select few.

• 7d

Honestly, sometimes I feel as though it's the women who've been treated cruelly who are more likely to feel envious jealousy because they didn't get treated with respect so they get jealous/envious of others.

I think a woman whose had a fulfilled life is less likely to wish bad for others and when she ages, she starts to change the role she plays to people.

For example, if a 50-something year old mother still feels jealous of a teenager, that's pretty fucked up that shows me she hasn't adjusted to the role she's supposed to be playing

Most Helpful Girls

• Sure, it can happen... but jealous of your own Daughter? What the heck? That’s just odd... maybe you’re being paranoid and judgmental? Or maybe your mom is Crazy? Or maybe you’re both crazy? That’s just oddddd!

• Nah, she's pretty crazy.

More examples: she tries to spread lies about me at home and cause fights between my siblings and I.

I can literally see the jealousy in her face when I tell her of opportunities I receive.

She tries to downplay my achievements etc.

• I do not understand how someone can be jealous of their own kids... that’s just weird and awful..

• I think she didn't want me in fact I'm sure.

So she blame sme for her life going astray when really I have nothing to do with ehr life

• Some are jealous, some can be at times.
    But what you’re stating right here could be just her worrying for you. And don’t forget that you’re parents will forever see you as the baby they raised so it’s hard for them to see their children grow up and get detached.

• Nah she's just a bitter bitch trust me.

I even yelled at her today it's not my fault that her life was pathetic.

She got quiet at that when before seh was yelling and bringing the house down

• No I believe in fact I know that her envy is much greater than her love

• I really am starting to hate her