What shade of blonde should I be?

I'm going to redye my hair soon, going up to the root. Should I keep the tone or change it? I have a cool colored skin tone.

Here is my current colorWhat shade of blonde should I be?
And here is another tone I'm considering.

You could also comment another color or tone. Thanks!

• Gold blonde
  • Light ash (photo example)
  • Other (comment)
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

310

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Subtle blue and the end. Not vibrant, just subtle. I think that would look nice. Like the sea.

• I actually had a little blue a few months back lol. I'm taking a new job and not sure how they'd feel about that.

• I really like your current color why can't you stay with that?

• That's gold blonde, so it was an option :). I just wanted to ask in case someone thought something might look better.

• Haha I feel that. I told my friends when I was going blonde and they all said, "what shade?"

"Uh, the light kind."

• And thank you!

• I think the gold blonde would be a good pick

• You're hair color looks perfect maybe try darker. Like a light Auburn maybe.

• What's the name of that girl?

• Not sure. If you look up light ash blonde she pops up, you could find out that way.

• I Love Your Hair

• Light ash

• Very light is the best for blonde.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• You appear to have a warm undertone so an ash blonde would not suit you, you will look washed out. Honey or Strawberry blonde would much more attractive.

Honey Blonde
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../FP_PE2012_08_01.JPG

Strawberry Blonde
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...-Color-Idea-Rose-Gold.jpg

• It may just be the photo and summer... Def have a cool undertone. Although it is close to neutral. I do like that shade of honey blonde though.

• Oh if you are cool, ash blonde will look. Lol in photos I always look 7 shades lighter, I look I could pass for white sometimes 😂. So I get they are not really reliable when guessing someones undertone.

• Lol yeah I get that

• It will make you look hotter