Why do girls ruin their eyebrows?

Just leave them natural with a bit of trimming and you'll be fucking amazing. Why do girls ruin their eyebrows??

• Girls don't exist
  • Eyebrows are CGI created by the Soviet Union

216

What Girls Said 21

• I don't get it. I do like to fill mine in to give it an even shape and fill in any spots but those "Instagram" brows aren't my thing. I like natural, but I guess some people just like it the other way! Makeup is an art anyway, so you're bound to see some interesting things

• I don't get the trend either..

I like eyebrows to be natural and tidied up with a bit of tweezing when they need it. But whatever floats your goat. 🐐

• To you it is seen as ruining. To them it's seen as good. However they are free to do as they please. In 10 years. Just like must of us. They will look back at this/their old photos and be like. "OMG I can't believe I did that. How could you guys let me!" Which I have done to several of my old photos.

Oh! And if you find this weird. You should look at the trend of wavy eyebrows. Now that is ridiculous on a new level.

• Because it's their eyebrows on their face and it's none of your business what they do or don't do to them.

• You fools! It was I, the mastermind of this horrific trend! Not the Soviet Union! That was just a cover up. My eyebrow trend will take over the world and I'll be rich! MWHAAHAHAHABAHAHHWHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!

• My brows are totally natural. Sometimes I'll darken them a tad or fill in missing bits but only for the sake of fun with makeup sometimes. It's not something I do every day. i never do Instagram brows.

• I agree. Leave them allooonennee

• They want them to be perfect. My eyebrows look like a jungle. idgaf lol

• Ba da ba ba ba

• I slightly trim mine and leave it the f alone, I don't know why bitches wanna be clowns so bad so don't ask me.

• Because they think they're not ruining it

• Personal choice

• Perfect eyebrows look fake. I just try to keep a unibrow from forming.

• i prefer light, feather soft

• i would've picked both the poll options if i could, but girls are all illusions. the truth comes out.

• Never touch mine. We're best natural.

• hilarious but true

• oh I see, you like unibrows huh

• No idea. I prefer natural eyebrows all the way

• I barely touch mine, I just pluck a few strays. I don't know why people like drawn on brows unless they're missing eyebrows

• My face. My decision. Not every choice a woman makes has to be appealing to you, or to men in general.

What Guys Said 6

• Women do this due to KGB undercover Ops that they did in the 1960's. The Soviet Union did this because they thought that, if women would make their eyebrows all fucked up, it would make men not want to have sex with them and in turn reduce the number of babies being born. This tactic was something that was also supported by Stalin against the Nazi regime in 1938. They expected that by 2085 the United states would have only around 70 million people, and would become easy to invade without risking nuclear war.

• They pluck their eyebrows off and then draw them back on.
    vsm.com--live.com/.../Women%20Logic.jpg

• Some look alright like that but some just dont...

• Dunno, we're men it's not our place to ask. Women are creature's we were never meant to understand!