Trashy or edgy?

Trashy or edgy?The whole thing - is is trashy or edgy? Do you find it to be of your personal liking or quite the opposite? Would you ever wear this? What would you change?
  • Trashy.
  • Edgy.

2026

Most Helpful Guy

• What part are we talking about exactly?

Women's fashion is certainly different from men's so my opinion may not matter. Just being brutally honest, the way those shorts are rolled makes them look ugly. Nothing against short shorts. The boots are too long, look like a giraffe's neck. The loose tube socks gotta go. Trashy? Ehh not really, no. Weird, a little. But again, wtf do I know. This could've been in some award winning magazine for all I know.

But someone's grandpa would probably ask who's the prostitute that time-traveled from the 90s, lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually think it looks trashy and edgy I can actually like stuff that I think looks a little trashy, I personally would never wear it as it’s not my style but I think it could look nice on some people.