Trashy or edgy?

Trashy or edgy?The whole thing - is is trashy or edgy? Do you find it to be of your personal liking or quite the opposite? Would you ever wear this? What would you change?

• Trashy.
  • Edgy.

2026

Most Helpful Guy

• What part are we talking about exactly?

Women's fashion is certainly different from men's so my opinion may not matter. Just being brutally honest, the way those shorts are rolled makes them look ugly. Nothing against short shorts. The boots are too long, look like a giraffe's neck. The loose tube socks gotta go. Trashy? Ehh not really, no. Weird, a little. But again, wtf do I know. This could've been in some award winning magazine for all I know.

But someone's grandpa would probably ask who's the prostitute that time-traveled from the 90s, lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually think it looks trashy and edgy I can actually like stuff that I think looks a little trashy, I personally would never wear it as it’s not my style but I think it could look nice on some people.

What Guys Said 25

• Edgy or just silly!!!

• Trashy no lol
    Edgy

• Trashy, though it CAN be both. In general, deliberately selecting tatter clothing is almost the definition of trashy. Your clothes should be in good repair, unless you can't afford it.

• For me so long as the shorts are long enough to cover their bum then shirts and tights look amazing. Those are nice boots as well

• I find it edgy and badass

I would rather date a girl who dresses like that than a bimbo who just wears dresses and heels.

• Only the ripped jeans is something i would change

• The boots are kinky, but the shorts only good for car-washing rags.

• I like the boots.

• I don't think its either trashy or edgy

• Neither tbh. It looks nice don't get me wrong but there's nothing "edgy" about it - it seems like a pretty normal thing to wear.

• Def not trashy. Very cute!

• I like the short jeans it's very cute. But with the boots... Meh I don't like it that much

• I would say Edgy

• I love Daisy Dukes, I'm not really a fan of those high top boots, not that I'd be wearing it. lol

• The cut off shorts makes it trashy.

• Neither. Slightly closer to trashy though.

• Needs a black leather belt or black studded belt to go with it! Edgy! 😎

• What dumb ass said this was trashy

• trashy

• Looks hot.

• I think it's a cute style

• Boots are nice

• Indifferent

• Neither.

• Iwould love to wear it but i dont have the legs...

What Girls Said 19

• It´s a bit edgy. I wore high knee socks and shorts with tights when I was at the high of my puberty. Tho I don´t find that outfit too bad actually, I just wouldn´t wear it myself.

• I would never wear it, however I do not consider it trashy

• It's really not my style. The shorts are too torn up and I wouldn't wear them, especially not with tights. Not a fan of the boots either.

• I don't think it's either. I like it, though, minus the boots.

• edgy. Is cool.

• Basically me as a teen.

• Kinda trashy but I wear stuff like that except my tights are usually the ones with designs and kinda see through

• That is being a Teen also basic

• I really like it, I think it looks cool so it’s something I would probably wear

• I would change everything but I don't see anything wrong with the items just not my taste

• The shorts fit strange but it's cute otherwise

• Its not something if wear but it's not trashy. I like the overall look especially the boots.

• Trashy. Like white trashy

• I wouldn’t call it edgy but it is giving me tumblr vibes

• Some where in the middle.

• Not really either bit odd they don't really work (in my opinion

• Edgy

• It's edgy, cute but not sum I would wear

• Looks cute :D