Growing up, did you get the impression that society considered big butts (on women) to be good or bad?

I'm 25 or older. Growing up, I got the impression that society viewed big butts on women to be good
I'm 25 or older. Growing up, I got the impression that society viewed big butts on women to be bad
I'm 25 or older. Growing up, I didn't get an impression that society viewed big butts to be particularly good or bad.
Vote C
I'm younger than 25. Growing up, I got the impression that society viewed big butts on women to be good
Vote D
I'm younger than 25. Growing up, I got the impression that society viewed big butts on women to be bad
Vote E
I'm younger than 25. Growing up, I didn't get an impression that society viewed big butts to be particularly good or bad.
Vote F
GirlGuy
82
30