I invaded my boyfriends privacy, should I feel bad or leave him for what I found out?

aprilshowers0210
I hacked into my boyfriends Facebook and I found out that he was talking to other girls. I also found out that he hid his relationship status from everybody but me. I confronted him about it and he blew up, which he has a right to, but he completely avoided my side of the story. When I would bring the girls up he would say they were just friends and that I invaded his privacy. But you don't say that kind of stuff to friends. We are still together, but I worry that he will just continue talking to them. I'm basically on "probation" which he says that he wants to see if it will work but he has to trust me first which I have to earn back. I know it was wrong of me to hack into his profile but if I don't satisfy him then he needs to let me know so I don't waste my time anymore.
6
11