One Fast Food Employee's Request for Respect

One fast food employee's request for respect

On my way to my next shift. I just worked 12 hours for my caregiving job, and I have an 8 hour shift working in our drive through window to look forward to. Now I consider calling off, but I'm already almost there, and I need the money to pay for my car insurance. I wonder who's going to be working today, there's one manager who treats me like garbage and I pray it's not her.

I put on my uniform over my tank top and pants, and no matter how many times I wash it I still smell of grease and dishwater. Clock in, and it's the manager I can't stand that's working. She's had a sex change yet she's racist. Hypocrite. She's already arguing with another crew member. I'm put on drive through, my favorite spot. Drive through keeps me busy and I talk more to my guests than to my co workers.

I count down my drawer, and I wonder if today will be the day someone points a gun at me. I mean, I've already seen everything else working in fast food. I just pray I never have to see that. I start work, it's snowing and I don't have gloves, nor do I have a jacket that fits the requirements for my job to wear. I hope I can put off doing the dishes until later so I won't be cold and wet.

One of my customers comes through, says they were here earlier and their food was messed up, so I ask for a remake. My sandwich maker starts arguing with me, then my manager is asking the customer for the food back and everything is chaotic. I literally do not see the point of fighting over a 5$ meal, just give it to them and everyone be on the merry way.

I'm getting a vanilla frosty from near our front counter and our manager yells at a customer for throwing away a bag that was on the customer, saying we could've used it still. I butted in and told the customer to have a great day, then my manager turns on me. Says I didn't have the right to butt in, we could've used the bag, it was such a waste, I need to know my place. I flat out tell her, it's a paper bag. It's not even worth a penny. The customer thought she was helping us out, why cause a scene and make her feel bad for that? My manager shakes her head, muttering and walks off.

Back in drive through, I've got 6 orders on my screen, one in my ear, my sandwich maker is asking me a question, my manager is arguing with another coworker again, he walks off and the manager goes to the back, leaving me with one new grill person, my sandwich maker, someone on front counter, and me to run the show.

I'm trying to talk to my grill person and my sandwich maker, the person at my window, and the person in my ear, while bagging my orders. "I'm sorry ma'am I didn't hear what you said. We're a little busy back here. My customer cusses me out and drives off, and so does someone else in our line. So now I have 30$ worth of voids on my drawer that I'll get bitched at for later. Sucks, but I only have 2 ears.

I grab a drink of water because I'm seriously overwhelmed, and our cashier from front counter finally gets a break and comes over to help me. I'm about to cash someone out at my window, and he's looking through his cash and goes "FUCK!" throws the money for his food at me. I give him his change and his food and he throws it across his car, literally at the passenger window. I close and lock my window, and order everyone away from it in case today is the day someone pulls a gun on me. He drives off and now I have to calm down to face the next person with a smile and a friendly voice.

And so goes the charade. I'm a person with a life. I'm not a robot handing you food. I am in college, working 2 jobs, I have a boyfriend, a brother, a father, a mother. One day I was in a car accident and I still went to work. Some days I don't sleep because I'm working my other job too.

I have been cussed out, I had one person put a blunt in my face and give me my first high, because I'd never been so close to one before. I have seen oral sex numerous times in the drive through. People coming through naked. I have seen people who never leave their car, like literally live in it and do not leave the drivers seat. I have seen a lady hit the wall around our dumpster. Once we had to push a car out of our drive through because their car stalled out and wouldn't start. The list goes on and on. I've had a manager get into a fist fight with a customer, leaving me to run shift. I have seen customers (complete strangers) get into a fight because someone dropped a piece of ice on the others foot and they were offended. We nearly called the police then.

Many people act as if I make mistakes on purpose. I had someone tell my manager last night that they felt rushed. I laughed and told my manager, rushed in fast food? Who would've guessed. I am very good at my job. I'll get tips 2 or 3 times a day sometimes, vs most of my coworkers never seeing one. I am friendly but yes, I am going to push you along and make suggestions so I can take care of my next customer. However I am only human. I get paid minimum wage. I don't do this for fun but I do make the best out of it as much as I can. There was one day my manager was pissing me off and left me to run shift with one other person, so I gave everyone free upgrades to large meals. free drinks, fries, etc.

I understand that people yelling at me are oftentimes not yelling at me, they're simply frustrated by their own lives, and the fact that they didn't leave 5 minutes early to have time to stop for food and get to work on time.

Please though, I digress you. Understand that I am a human being. I am not a machine. I do tire after 20+ hours of work.

Please have your card or money ready by the time you get to me.

Please DON'T paint our bathroom walls with your shit (this one is on the guys, every single time I've seen it.).

Treat me with respect. Treat my coworkers with respect.

Also don't change your order a million times. It counts against me and can cost me my job.

Buckle your kids up in the car.

If you want an order that has more than 6 or 7 items, come inside. Please. Or if you want fresh food. Come inside if you actually want it fresh, because we are in a rush and don't need you to add 6 minutes for every car that we have in our line. The people behind you don't want to wait that either.

Don't get high or drunk and drive. I can tell every time that you do. I once begged a guy to come inside and drink some water to cool off his buzz because he was so drunk, and he wouldn't, but he sat there in our drive through and drank down some water I gave him. I have a guilty conscience knowing I didn't call the police on him and many others who may have caused an accident.

I don't want to see you beating your child or screaming at them in my drive through, when they asked if they could get a toy with their meal. Tell them no then move on with it.

Also I really don't have control over our menu prices. You wanna know why they're going up? It's called inflation, honey. That's also why minimum wage is going up. Your dollar buying power is going down. It's common economics. I can't give you a price drop, it's not within my power to.

I really don't want to go to work tomorrow, but I'm going to. And I will the day after that, too.

With love,

~ your local Wendy's employee

PS the beef really is never frozen. We have these things called fridges.

PSS I am that one employee who will always fill frosties to the top.

PSSS NO we do NOT have 5 piece nuggets, please choose 4 or 6, you will survive.

1025
MsMusic is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• This was very extensive and in dept, as it should be given the context.

I can personally appriciate this to the fullest degree as I am in the same situation. I no kidding work as a caregiver as well. I work with kids who have autism and down syndrome or other developmental issues or delays. I work a second full time job at a moving company and i've had more times then I can count were I go days without sleep staying awake only on energy drinks and coffee only to work 12 hour shifts or 16 hour days. To top it off I ride a motorcycle and I was in a wreck recently and messed my right arm up fairly bad though I still go to work every day and ride my motorcycle to work not to mention. I am starting school soon at ASU for Neuroscience. It's a damn grind and it sucks, it's worth it in the end though and you'll be proud of yourself. I am about to trade these two jobs for two trade skill jobs HVAC/Cable which may a min of 20/hr or rather per job. If I can make it work i'll have a very stressful but worth while income. Keep at it! Thank you for sharing! :D

• I work with the elderly, but I want to work with children who are developmentally delayed and mental disorders. That is literally my life goal. But I want to be an occupational therapist I think, then I can focus on finding kids to work with.

• That's just a mean lady. Don't service her if she treats you that way. Deny anyone telling you to take care of her until she is fully willing to allow you to.

• My mom is my boss lol.. It's difficult. However I'm not caring for her anymore now

Most Helpful Girl

• My biggest gripe about fast food: the stigma surrounding the workers.

People saying that it's a job for teeangers and lowlifes. NO, it's FOOD SERVICE! DO you want some "low life" or an "incompetent kid" handling what you are going to put into your body? I didn't think so.

So WHY do we act as if this job is beneath us, and/or that the employees aren't deserving of respect? Customers are in there demanding a service and paying for it, right?

That means that there is a demand for the service, ergo, the position is essential and necessary, just like any other paying job!

Also, "minimum wage" was designed to be a "living wage", meaning that you should be able to afford a 40-hour per week employee rent in a two-bedroom home. No where in the US is this possible anymore.

With that said, I'm sorry, but I don't feel that minors living with legal guardians or parents need to be earning a "living wage", so I feel that that they should be paid at a lower rate, unless they are promoted to a higher position. Give the adults and emancipated teens, who need to pay rent, a fair livable wage.

• by the way, I'm a tour guide, I don't work in food service. But I have, and have sworn to never go back! I know your pain.

• @MsMusic You're an adult, your parents aren't financially responsible for you anymore, they don't *have* to help care for you, so you deserve a fair livable wage.

• That is true. I pay for everything I need anyways

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 24

• If I ever become Supreme Ruler Of The Universe, every single person on earth will have to work one full year in food service. They'll have to clean bathrooms and mop floors and take out the garbage. They'll have to open and close at times.

Almost anyone who has worked in foodservice treats people in foodservice well, and those who don't often treat them like crap. My plan would correct that injustice.

• Supreme ruler, I have done nearly 2 years. Can my sentence please be over xD

• If I could make it so, I definitely would. You're one of the good ones. :)

• A manager gets more and better work from their employees when they treat them with respect, something your manager hasn't figured out yet. When I go to a fast-food place, I try not to cause any trouble. The only problems I ever had was when McDonald's had these mentally-challenged people working the drive-thru window. It's commendable that McDonald's was trying to help them with their jobs, but I got annoyed having to CONSTANTLY check the bag to make sure they didn't screw up.

• I am glad Mcdonalds gave them a job - but drive through window is a bad idea for people who have difficulties. it's hard for me as it is some days

• got into a fight with my manager today because I'm sick of taking shit from people.

• A few times a smiled. I see your troubles. I see how you think about it and how you address your tasks.
    Today, you don't have a too good time.
    But in your professional future I sense a high potential.
    If I were in your region, I would go to your shop, and see that it is you who handles me as a customer. Compliments.

• I know things will get better eventually, but it might take some time. And yeah I've had customers ask me where I was when they came through, I told them I was probably sleeping

• I used to work for Wendy's (I did every station and became a shit manager) and while your boss does sound awful, I do have to say this. If you don't work for corporate then your store probably sucks as a manager it was stressful because employees just wanted to argue about doing a simple job. Now, I never took my frustration out on my team and she needs to stop that. But you guys all need a thicker skin and stop arguing with your boss if they don't stop bitching.

• Hehehe yeah we're not corporate. today we had cupcakes, ice cream, and bbq wings to celebrate st patty's day.

That manager is thank God on vacation until Monday. I've had a decent week lol. They want me to become manager but it's barely a raise and I'm not willing to do that for so little.

I'm ok for a while with her, but it gets on your nerves after hours of it. Like she doesn't have the right to yell at my customer about a fucking bag lol, things like that yeah I'm going to say something to her about it. I don't start things though.

• Did you mean "shift manager"? :D

• @dandee55 no he meant shit manager for a shit job.

• I feel for you, I always am polite to cashiers and fast food people. But I might only eat it once a month. People complaining about prices come to Oz, a regular burger meal drink and chips is generally about $11, that would be about $9.50 US, and the sizes of food are smaller here, generally speaking it's the same time food though.

• A customer asked me why her food was so much (because I nugget prices went up a whole.30 cents, which is less than 1/3 of a dollar) I literally told her it's inflation and because minimum wage is raising.

• The fat fucks should stay home and cook their own food.

• well they do kind of keep us in business. but we say that about everyone xD joke about how we should offer sandwich making classes

• Fast food is an awful job, especially if you're in a bad part of town.

I feel for ya. I really do. I used to work security and had to respond to people's house burglar alarms, good times. One location I worked at, another guard got shot. He's had something like 50 surgeries or more and still can't live like a normal person.

Try to get a new job as fast as possible, somewhere better in a better part of town.

• I'm in a decent part, I live in a worse part than I work in. but I saw this type of thing when I was working in a way better area too. this is fast food everywhere, not just where I am.

Security is tough, I can't even imagine being shot, but I know how tough it is to watch someone go through countless surgeries

• You just got to focus and get a better job as soon as possible. That's the only thing to really do.

• yeah I'm trying. gotta get through college

• Im very harsh on fast food workers because there's an easy system to follow. I say to anyone who complains about their job to try my job for 30 min. I guarentee any fast food worker on my job wouldn't last 5 min at my job.

• Maybe I wouldn't last in your job. But with that attitude about people, you sure as hell wouldn't last in mine.

• What is it that you do?

• I manage an airplane ground handling operation known as ramp. I take 4 guys and we service, offload and onload luggage or cargo for an aircraft as well as looking for damage. I work with 5 different airlines all with different procedures and if anything goes wrong its my fault including other peoples mistakes. My official title is called ramp lead.

• You don't say where you are, but I live in Iowa (and not a big city) and the vast majority of customers here are nice. I have worked at a fast food place in a large city in Texas. It was a long time ago, but as I remember, the trouble I had was with managers, not customers.

• Detroit Michigan. My job isn't in Detroit, but it's nearby. it's a big city full of people always rushing around.

I have issues with both. for the most part my customers are okay, but there's always a few assholes. And there is one manager I can't stand. She's crazy.

• That's why it may be better to automatize the fast food business.

• One of these days they will replace fast food cashier with a steel machine.

You know the kind that you insert money and it laughs at you? Then you try to punch it only to hurt yourself in the process?

That's when people will miss all those human at the counters.

by the way, I am one of those managers. I will learn coding and electrical to do simple maintenance and cleaning on those machines to keep my job.

• Yay to capitalism and to society crumbling. What a load of shit America is.

• F... you and. the UK

• @JesseEllyson. I'm really sorry , I didn't realize you weren't the opinion owner. Oops...

• Wow what a weakling you are. You'd never make it anywhere it was tough

• I agree with respecting fast food workers or anyone for that matter. Fast food is a lot of peopel's first jobs and a lot of people don't get hired without work experience so I think it's stupid to demand someone get some real skills. Like a guy below has said. A lot of people also work part time in fast food to help pay their way throuh college. There are also customers who are straight asshoels which isn't easy. There's also the fact that things get busy and chaotic and it's easy to fall into routine and force of habit with some stuff.

• tell the head office they have to act it s the law or call the police and tell them that this woman is making threats to you and the police will log it and take steps to sort this woman out you can not be put out of your job

• I don't believe any direct threats were made. She would be better off contacting McDonalds HR department when she's off work and Notifying them of the managers "Less then adequate Behavior and Danger to the Customers" It is important to state it as a danger or potential danger to customers. HR has no choice but to act and if they don't or refuse then take legal action and have all contact with them recorded.

• Only ignorant people who don't know how to hustle and grind for what they want would see working fast food or McDonalds as a drop out going nowhere. Don't let people like that bother you because mentally they are below you and when it comes down to grit and hard work your mental capability will easy allow you to surpass them in no time. There's too many story's of arrogant assholes making fun of someone under them only to eat shit later when they find out they're now working for that individual.

• I have every excuse in the world to validate giving up and not following my dreams. I have high functioning autism, OCD, ADHD, ADD, Pandas, torrets syndrome, had crimson fever as a baby and plenty more bs. I could easily use all this and gey disability and live easy. That's not living though, nor is it fun or responsible. It's not fair to all the tax payers if i'm capable of working. I want to be a Neurosurgeon with a gorgeous and adorable wife that has a goofy side to her, as well as two children and a large house. I want to ensure I set my children up with the knowledge required to make their own way in life and be successful on their own.

I just realized I went way off the deep end with this one... Woops 😂

• Keep up the good work, but you took our jobs!
    https://i.imgflip.com/zuw52.jpg

• I took your job? How so?

• I took your job! Ha, that just means i'm faster and better. They hire the best!

On a real note though, too many people break down on bitch about "their" jobs being stolen. A job can't be "stolen". It's given to the person who can accomplish its task most efficiently. That said all thr people who legitimately bitch about the loss of their job as stolen have done nothing more then prove the point of why they no longer have the job.

• I've seen some really attractive girls working at Wendy's several times I go to get my heart attack sandwich

• Least people come through drive through wearing pants. Delivery driver woes.

• Are you sure? :)

• "Hazard"? Are you not straight? or is it temptation?

• @dandee55 Straight with manners, even if they don't have it. But I don't deliver to Models I deliver to dregs like me.

• Basically, don't be a dick, people aren't your servants, you fucking twat.

• Interesting...

• Good job keeping it all together

• Damn now I know why I avoid fast food

• I understand where all of this is coming from as I worked in food service as well. You just see things. One time when I was on I saw a guy with a nazi tattoo. Like WTF?

• Or you could just actually get some real skills and produce something.

• I do not work anymore

are government is run by a bunch of satanist
    so im free now

• What do you do, collect unemployment from the government and my taxes? gee whiz, free indeed

• trust me im not rich
      BUT IM FREE AND ITS NEVER FELT SO GOOD

I have been doing this for years now, people need to understand you do not need money to survive

GOD has been taking care of me and watching over me

• My ex wife was good at working the drive through. She excelled at holding the pickle whenever a customer asked her

• Well i never held someone's pickle from the drive through. but I'm very good at drive through. I can do the job of 2 people effectively, 3 if necessary but I never want to do that again lol

• I don't blame you. It seems very unpleasant

What Girls Said 9

• I think you've expressed the feelings of just about everybody ever who works a minimum wage job. All the work, none of the thanks or respect, unless you're lucky. People assume you're dumb, incompetent, don't have a life other then to serve them, are never going to do better in life or need to prove something to them, and the list goes on. They will also ironically complain that you do work said job and that you could do better... but yet, in your case, still want their burger and fries hot and ready. Who's going to make that burger or take that order if not for the people who work those jobs? If everyone is a doctor or a lawyer, who's putting out the fires, or picking up the trash, or teaching the kids? Lucky for you, this seems like a stone in the path to the mountain you're climbing, so hang in there and keep doing the best job you can do. You can't prevent or help the idiots of the world who will keep treating you like dirt, but you can do the job you do for those that do treat you with kindness and respect, and do have their money ready to go or a kind word to send your way.

• This is exactly what I was going for. I wanted to sort of represent how me and my co workers feel, and I know we're not the only ones.

I am actually about to quit again - I just got a 3rd job. and I'm taking 4 8 week long college classes.. I'm drowning lol.

• Bravo to you! Keep working and doing what you have to, and you'll get wherever you're going soon enough.

• I know the feeling of being stretched thin because you have a million things to do and at least six people trying to grab your attention. I don't work in fast food so thankfully I don't have to deal with rude or gross customers, but I work as an assistant/waitress at a place that hosts one evening cooking classes for business teams. So I also have a million tasks to do around the kitchen. I think the most draining thing is when I have to train a new assistant. So not only will I be doing the work for two, but also doing the mental gymnastics of having to explain how everything works. Like I've just taken two drink orders and I'll be rushing to our bar, but then the new assistant comes up and asks how something works or where something belongs, the fast dishwasher starts beeping because it's done, another customer wants to put in a drink order and a fourth customer is wondering where the salt is. All while dishes are piling up by our station and I should be focusing on lighting the candles on the table and pouring wine. So girl. I get you. It sucks and you feel both physically and mentally drained after each shift. Not to mention that at most, I'll get to sit down for about 10 minutes each shift, which can sometimes be 9 or 10 hours long. If I'm lucky I'll get to eat something - standing, though.
    I've always had respect for people working in customer service, but after working in customer service myself, I always look for small things I can do to help them out. Like pick up a shirt that has fallen off the rack at a clothing store. I'll always have my money/card ready. I'll know exactly what I want to order before walking up to the cashier. And if I have to do something special, like return an item I wasn't pleased with, I always make sure to check the rules of the establishment and be ready to show receipts if necessary.
    I don't get the people who treat others like robots, or don't understand that mistakes happen and that more often than not, the establishment is more than willing to help them out and/or reimburse them for the mistake. People are way too impatient and hot-headed when something as simple as a pickle in their burger makes them fly off the handle.

• You feel my pain lol. I know I'm not the only person who goes through this, I was considering posting as an anonymous so that people know I'm not attention seeking.

And yeah that's how it can be. I've worked 10, 12 hour shifts at time. at taco bell I've worked 18 hours and I was fighting with my manager, telling her I needed to sit down and eat for 15 minutes, because I had volunteered to stay over and cover 2 people's shifts on top of my own. The only reason I got a break at all that day was because a customer butted in and said something about how illegal it was, the shift I was working. It's the same thing in all fast food. I know my restaurant is nothing special.

Some customers just immediately go on the attack without considering the fact that I'm not a corporation representative that just wants their money. No, I'm a human being who just wants a job lol, and I have compassion if you need something fixed.

• I really hope that things turn around for you soon though, although it's temporarily fixing any money issues you might be having right now, it's not good for your body or your mind and you'll hit a wall eventually. Keep an eye on other jobs if you have the time that might be a little bit more reliable and stable than fast food. Maybe check your local grocery stores!

• I've tried. I'm hoping to not be here long, maybe get a job at my college if I can. Bookstore or something

• Sound like your manager needs the boot. Why people like that work in customers service roles and manage to keep jobs i'll never know!

• They fired one of our other managers because the two didn't get along. The one they fired had been working at our store for years. No one gets along with the manager, and i can't believe they chose to keep her over our actual good one. Probably because she gets paid less.

• But shouting at customers is appalling specially over such menial matters. It's understandable to want to save money in a business but she will lose money and customers screaming at them. Sounds like she just gets everyone wound up I don't get how you can work in a place like that it sounds like hell

• Oh yes lol she's crazy. and it is hell some days, but when she's not there its usually fine. however there are always those bad days no matter who's working.

• Get a different job. Fast food jobs are a dime a dozen. If you don't like it, find somewhere else to work.

Personally, and I know this is not going to be a popular opinion, but I don't feel overly empathetic. And yes, I worked in food before I got my degree and teaching job.

You work in a field that is no longer 'fast' like it used to be. A lot of jobs require multitasking and talking to more than one person at a time while trying to problem solve and bosses that are complete assholes. That's not a fast food thing. Just because you do it in a fast food place doesn't mean anything.

Sorry, but I don't know what to tell you. I didn't see anything that you wrote that you don't find in other jobs. In fact, what you described sounds pretty mild considering you don't have take home work or meetings or conferences or anything like that.

• i appreciate your opinion, and I do have a second job. It's just that there aren't enough hours available with my other job currently for my to solely depend on it. I tried applying at 6 locations outside of fast food and got no where.

I don't need empathy. Just needed to vent a bit. I know fast food is a dead end job, and I am just doing it until I get through school. I'm just sick of being so disrespected at my job, and I know others go through the same thing.

Nothing can be as bad as working in fast food. Other laboring jobs maybe. But I'd rather have take homework or meetings any day.

• Why work that job if it's so awful though? Why put yourself through 20 hours of work a day?

• Because I have student loans I want to pay off. and after I can get that situated, I'm going to save up so I can take classes in the summer. Sometimes I don't have a choice, because going from 100$ to 200$ is a big difference for me.

I quit for a few months but my hours as a caregiver went down since my client passed away. so I take any hours with my caregiving job that I can get noww.

• I just woke up after 6 hours. 10p-4a. however I start work at 4pm and work until 8am so I'm really hoping I get more sleep soon lol.

I try not to work hours like that but it happens sometimes. anywho sleep is sometimes a far off dream in the future

• things will get better, I can't keep up this pace forever xD

• "I understand that people yelling at me are oftentimes not yelling at me, they're simply frustrated by their own lives, and the fact that they didn't leave 5 minutes early to have time to stop for food and get to work on time."
    this is sadly, essentially it.
    People are so most often rude because they are upset about something in their own life, they made mistakes, and now it's erupt at everyone around you time.
    I worked at Chipotle for a summer, then as a waitress for 2 summers in college and then again a month or two after I graduated and a couple other service positions too. Humans can be so nasty, like they were raised by a wild animal. The nice people make your day.
    I totally feel you. I will never work service again.

One thing, it's awesome how most people who have worked service try to be nice to people in similar jobs bc they know the struggle... it's almost like walking a mile in someone's shoes and empathy are related lol

• Where the fuck do you live? I worked at McDonalds, worst we got was one guy walked in after going through drive through, complaining his order was wrong (he had everything on the receipt. Nothing was missing) but he didn't want to see a manager and he didn't want to make us feel bad, but we got it wrong and we should never do it again.
    And another guy threatened to be angry if i forgot his chips. Wow. Much fear.

The gun thing is worrisome. Guns are illegal here, so theyre no issue, but i dont think i could come into work if i had that hanging over my head.

• Detroit, Michigan. Some people we just laugh at. but at another fast food place I worked at, taco bell, I think I had my least favorite experience. I had someone come through my drive through talking about suicide. How they fucked up their finances and didn't see the point of living anymore. And of course, all of my co workers are listening as I'm trying to talk this guy down. I told him how I used to be suicidal and came back from it, etc. That was an interesting one. Not something I wanted my coworkers to know, but I did whatever I could to talk him down.

I have seen it all, from shit painted on walls, to suicidal customers, I have been screamed at, yelled at, you name it I've pretty much experienced it in the past year and a half in fast food.

• i didn't know about the coming inside for fresh food part. that makes sense. i really want a sandwich right now.

• Its ok, I know some people really don't realize that it actually gets to us lol.. when we're super busy for lunch or dinner it's usually all fresh anyways. but like, it's making everyone behind you wait too.

• Is there any individual respect tax?