Why is this guy posting petty and hurtful things on social media post “breakup”?

I cut this guy off after 10 months of dealing with him. He couldn’t commit but begged me to stay in his life and told me how much he liked me and even loved me (never once did we have sex or did anything physical). He showed so much effort and interest but I wanted more and we ended up falling out. 3 days ago he posted some quote on his story stating, “If someone doesn’t want you then you don’t need to seek closure, the closure is them not wanting to be with you”. The next slide was a video of him out with another girl looking all types of cozy, they looked like they were about to kiss. After seeing that, I blocked him because he was disturbing my peace and that was pretty hurtful to see... so my friend sent me something he posted today, which is pictured below:
. This is literally so hurtful because he literally told me he wasn’t ready for a relationship ! I have ended things with him once before, but he begged me for an entire month to come back into my life. But this time it’s like he doesn’t even care and is posting these hurtful things! He also posted this the other day:
How could you go from “loving” and caring about a person to being a complete heartless jerk?
1 d
He’s also continuously posting photos and videos of his female friends.
4
3