10 Types Of GAGers!

lemonlimetime

There's a whole diversity of people on GAG. Here's ten of them! Keep in mind this doesn't apply to everyone, and there's a TON others too.

1. The Oldies

10 Types Of GAGers!

The Oldies have been on GAG for a long time. Most of them now have a pretty high Xper. They've seen people come and go, and they were more than likely here when you first joined.

2. The Compliment Fisher

10 Types Of GAGers!

The Compliment Fisher is usually a girl who posts a picture of herself and asks things like "Am I fat?" Or "Am I ugly?" and usually gets the same answer every other Compliment Fisher gets- "You're gorgeous!"

But despite all that Compliment Fishers usually reply with something like "You're lying." rather than a thank you. Most of the time they go anonymous.

3. The Obvious Troll

10 Types Of GAGers!

I think we all expected this one on here.

The Obvious Troll is usually anonymous and will ask the most moronic questions without giving any detail what so ever. Most of the time they think they're being funny but truthfully most GAGers don't even really care. Of course there are some pretty entertaining trolls, which are usually the ones who don't hide as anonymous.

4. The MHO Master

An MHO Master is a person who devotes most of their time on GAG simply by trying to increase their MHO percent. They rarely answer questions, but when they do they usually give a very nice, rich answer rather than throwing a few words.

5. The Newbies

10 Types Of GAGers!

The Newbies are pretty much the exact opposite of the Oldies. Newbies are people who have just recently started coming on GAG and I suppose this is more of a phase rather than a "type of GAGer" but I'm going to include it anyways.

Newbies tend to be the ones who aren't familiar with the bizarre things on GAG. And some of the questions that we see regularly on here might confuse or even shock a Newbie.

6. The Celebrities

10 Types Of GAGers!

This one sort of speaks for itself. But a GAG Celebrity is usually a person with a high Xper (mostly Gurus and Masters) who are well known around GAG. They have quite a bit of followers and usually most questions they ask will get several answers (unless they go anonymous). I've noticed that most of the Celebrities on GAG tend to also be Oldies.

7. The myTake Master

The myTake Master is a person who uses most of their time on GAG to make myTakes. Their myTakes almost always get featured and everyone knows them for it. Of course they still answer questions and ask them, but their more widely known for the quality myTakes they make.

8. The Hater

10 Types Of GAGers!

Haters just hate everything. Most of the time they will go anonymous and they honestly don't enjoy anything on GAG which kind of makes you question why they're on it in the first place. You can ask the most fun question in the world and this person will still make you feel bad for it. Really the only difference between a Hater and a Troll is that Haters know they're not funny, and they actually have a purpose to anger and hurt rather than annoy. Word of advice- just don't be a hater.

9. The Mysterious One

10 Types Of GAGers!

This is the person that stays anonymous for most of their answers. But then one day when they magically appear without it you'll notice they have a HUGE amount of Xper and it makes you wonder- "Why haven't I seen them before?"

10. The Regular

10 Types Of GAGers!

This is probably the most common type of GAGer. A Regular is a person who gets on almost every day. They are just generally hooked to GAG, and usually go up the Xper rankings fast. Most people are pretty familiar with this person, though maybe not enough for them to be considered a Celebrity.

Anyways that's just ten GAGers I've noticed while on this site. I know there's a TON more, but these were just a few I thought I'd share. Thanks for reading! As always I hope you enjoyed!

10 Types Of GAGers!
72
61
61Girl Opinion
72Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• EmpatheticLady

Hmmm, I wonder where I fit in on this, haha.

LikeDisagree 3 People
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

6071
  • dangerDoge

My goal is to become a regular. I want to get to Guru level lol. I need to devote more time to GAG though!

LikeDisagree 3 People
    Reply
  • musicbrain5

I'm both number 1 and number 10 for sure, lol.

Like 3 People
    Reply
  • mooky06

I'm like the slack version of "the regular" haha

Disagree 1 Person
    Reply
  • Ozanne

I think I'm #7 - The MyTake Master. For a while I was writing at least one a day. :)

Like 8 People
    Reply
  • MissNowhere

Nice, I guess I'm the regular.

One HUGE group that wasn't included is creeps/weirdos/fap material fishers. xD There's sooooo many of them.

Like 6 People
    Reply
  • HandsomeRaj

AWESOME, FANTASTIC - I LOVED this take :D :D <3 ha ha so well written :)

But one thing about the 'MHO master', not all lengthy answers / opinions necessarily hit the button. I've seen many lengthy opinions that tend to be only opinions than actually addressing the situation though the intent remains :) and these warrant only a one line answer to hit the button :D

Again there's a matter of perception ;)

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Stacyzee

I'm the old lady -shivers- lol.

how about the free loaders? Those who give crappy answers all of the time only in hopes of gaining a gift card.

Like 4 People
    Reply
    • πŸ˜‚ yeah that's a pretty common one too

• QooLipBite

@Klaatu51

She's talking about you 😘

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Stacyzee

Ahhh I see , we have an instigator on our hands !

• Jxpxtxr

Hahahah sometimes I'm a troll, sometimes I'm still a newbie and sometimes I'm mysterious - but most of the time I'm really regular on here now..
    Nice take! :)

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • HollywoodGlam

This is too cliché. I don't like the idea of classifying gagers.
    I've had enough of it. Back then, when I was here in 2011, there was no such thing as which gager is this and which gager is that. There were no popularity questions. It was a simple question answer site and not like high school.
    Again, this is getting way too mainstream.

Like 2 People
    Reply
    • Haha sorry V (^_^) V

• QooLipBite

Yea I feel you, now this site has become more of a community and a little social group rather than what this site originally was for

• Klaatu51

xcelent take... i believe i'm a mix of #4 (yeah i get lots of non-auto selected MHOs lately, and tend to give long-answers pretty often 8) ), #6 and #10

(and maybe #5 :'( )

Like 1 Person
    Reply
    • You're also #1 you've been here way longer than me.

• Klaatu51

@sexualchrist #5 and #1 r opposite... but honestly i believe i tilt a little bit more to #5 :|

• Iron_Man

You get them from mr Anon Hmmmm lol

• PrettyRican

I am a Newbies 😊😊😊😊😊😊. I really liked reading this. I have noticed a few of them that you named on this site too.

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • I think I'm #4 and #10 , so that makes me MHO Master and a regular. :) I answer a lot of questions, but a lot of times I write really long worded responses which usually gets me MHO a lot. I don't have the hugest MHO %, but I'm working on it ;). As for being a regular, I have a decent amount of followers and that's fine with me. I come on here quite often too. GaG = Life.

LikeDisagree 3 People
    Reply
  • fiego

@lemonlimetime Loved your mytake, which one are you? #7?

Like 3 People
    Reply
    • Thank you so much :) I honestly don't know πŸ˜‚ maybe I am? πŸ™‡πŸ»

• Genie23

I don't know what type of gager I am, lol.

Anyway, I enjoyed reading your Take :)

Like 3 People
    Reply
  • FatherKnowsBest

I'm more the occasional user. I cannot afford the time like teenagers or younger people. I have other priorities.

But I do listen and respond whenever I have some free time to try and stabilize the opinion spectrum by relating to my own personal experiences and how my experiences relate to today's world.

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • creepycreeper

On here troll seems to mean someone that disagrees with liberal viewpoints. Like there are plenty of guys who are nice enough but they are anti-feminist so all the women call them trolls. Or if you're religious then people will call you a troll. Or if you're conservative. But then some rabid liberal can sit on here all day telling men to kill themselves and that's not a troll for some reason.

LikeDisagree 6 People
    Reply
  • mskay

I don't even know what type I am lol but nice take nonetheless! I love reading all your takes :)

Like 3 People
    Reply
  • Mistnigqa808

I wonder which one I am then >_< i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

LikeDisagree 3 People
    Reply
  • SilenRose

I'm a regular but I've definitely run into a few mysterious ones.

Like 2 People
    Reply
    • Same here. I used to be one until I hit about level 5 or 6

• QooLipBite

How did you run into one?

• SilenRose

@QooLipBite, they contact me. I don't mind being contacted by other users but when you are contacted by someone you haven't seen around you begin to wonder. I even ask what made them contact me and they say they liked what I had to say. This could only lead to that they either come on GAG to solely read posts and comments or they stay anonymous.

• Xylem

You forgot the Turks. They always ask what we think about Turkey.

LikeDisagree 12 People
    Reply
  • Show More (111)