July Editor of the Month: Who Blew Us All Away Last Month?

Fathoms77

Yeah, it's that time again. We go back through the previous month, seeking out the Editor who stood out from the crowd, the one top-quality producer that did a little something extra. Sometimes, that's hard to do, as we often have multiple qualified individuals.

It wasn't too easy for July, either, but we do have a winner and indeed, it's another first-time winner. This is someone who is always consistent (you won't go more than a day or two without seeing one of her Takes!), creates engaging content that requires very little (if any) editing, and generally has her finger on the pulse of both GaG and digital content trends.

Okay, I'll shut up now and just name the winner:

@LittleSally

She wins a $25 Amazon Gift Card and hopefully, we'll keep seeing more great stuff from her. :) As always, there's a slew of great Editors that require a mention for the previous month, and here are those who did well in July that deserve a nod:

@Defecation

@W31rd0

@BeeNee

@Waffles731

@Supersonic_Sex_Ninja

@zombiebabe

@ikissedtheskyonce

@smahala1991

@ManOnFire

@Stacyzee

@RainbowFanGirl

@Cccgala

@99percentangel

@Mustachekitteh

@mistixs

@kaylaS91

@loveisbeautiful

@CHARismatic110

@MissMc3

And several more regular users impressed us in July as well, and they will soon join the ever-growing Editor pool. :) Also, don't forget about the new Battle Royale contest, which will almost certainly happen more than once!

10
10

Most Helpful Guy

• dangerDoge
    Congrats LittleSally !

As an aside, I guess Supersonic_Sex_Ninja deactivated after that whole "The Dangers and Benefits Of Being a Pedophile" myTake... or at least, I suspect that is the reason. I dunno, he may have not liked the heat he was getting and left, although as a writer, I believe one should be open to criticism and critique. Even if their opinions are proved to be absurd or irrelevant, listening to them is still important. Criticisms help keep us in check from getting too bias.

In any case, that's just a side rant, congrats to all the people! (Idk if you get xper for making the list, but regardless)
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

99
  • Cccgala
    Wow! Congratulations, @LittleSally
    I am proud of you!
    I seem to find myself sharing my opinions on most of your myTakes 😂

I'm in reality, am I not? Was I really mentioned up there? 😮 Thank you, @Fathoms77 😊
  • CHARismatic110
    I actually made the list. Surp
  • gobsmacked3
    Well done to 'Matice Hrvatska'- @LittleSally

A very fine writer and very nice young lady

Also to all the other writers on here, not just the Editors mentioned but others who write some brilliant stuff that may not get the same exposure

the colour the varied TAKE's provide is indeed a highlight of GAG :)
    • Fathoms77

Thanks! And very true.

By the way, I want everyone to remember that there's a limit to how many users I can mention in a Take with the @ symbol; there are probably twice as many I could've included in that list. I read most every Take that comes through... I don't want people to think they're going unnoticed. :)

• We need @TakeMaker to make her TAKE debut making sure she exudes all her delicious cynicism :)

• TakeMaker

I've made my debut, everyone adored my take about men being autistic, haha!

I had planned to write many more, but I've just lost all inspiration :(

• RainbowFanGirl
    Congrats @LittleSally :)

Let's hope I win for August... I have a lot of Takes that I'm working on.
  • Blonde401
    Congrats to all mentioned, Great work guys. Wish I could do something of note for a change.
  • Gommers
    Speak for yourself, most if not all of the posts were shit
  • ieshaahmed786
    Congrats @LittleSally 🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼 and congrats to the others mentioned 🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
  • LaVilaine
    Doesn't Defecation always post anonymously though?
  • BeeNee
    Congrats @LittleSally!
  • YourFutureEx
    Congo, Sally.
  • Very nice... congrats! @LittleSally
  • zombiebabe
    thanks for the mention and congrats sally
  • howardque
    I love that gif, and congratulations to all!
  • ManOnFire
    Nice to see you on the list @RainbowFanGirl :-)
  • Waffles731
    Congrats @LittleSally
  • Anonymous
    Damn I wish I was editor so I can get a chance to win but congrats LittleSally, I enjoy reading your takes.
  • Anonymous
    Thanks for the mention, although I'm destined to lose. If I didn't won by now, then I'll never do. I'm really running out of ideas, and apart from my series I have a hard time to think of something new. So guess it's over for me.
    • Fathoms77

That isn't true at all. I'd recommend being a little more diverse and trying to get on the main page more, as a lot of your Takes are either music-based, or that ongoing fiction story. Great stuff and I love that you do them (and some of them are Featured, anyway). :) There are LOTS of other topics out there you could try, though.