July Editor of the Month: Who Blew Us All Away Last Month?

Yeah, it's that time again. We go back through the previous month, seeking out the Editor who stood out from the crowd, the one top-quality producer that did a little something extra. Sometimes, that's hard to do, as we often have multiple qualified individuals.

It wasn't too easy for July, either, but we do have a winner and indeed, it's another first-time winner. This is someone who is always consistent (you won't go more than a day or two without seeing one of her Takes!), creates engaging content that requires very little (if any) editing, and generally has her finger on the pulse of both GaG and digital content trends.

Okay, I'll shut up now and just name the winner:

@LittleSally

She wins a $25 Amazon Gift Card and hopefully, we'll keep seeing more great stuff from her. :) As always, there's a slew of great Editors that require a mention for the previous month, and here are those who did well in July that deserve a nod:

@Defecation

@W31rd0

@BeeNee

@Waffles731

@Supersonic_Sex_Ninja

@zombiebabe

@ikissedtheskyonce

@smahala1991

@ManOnFire

@Stacyzee

@RainbowFanGirl

@Cccgala

@99percentangel

@Mustachekitteh

@mistixs

@kaylaS91

@loveisbeautiful

@CHARismatic110

@MissMc3

And several more regular users impressed us in July as well, and they will soon join the ever-growing Editor pool. :) Also, don't forget about the new Battle Royale contest, which will almost certainly happen more than once!

1010
Fathoms77 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Congrats LittleSally !

As an aside, I guess Supersonic_Sex_Ninja deactivated after that whole "The Dangers and Benefits Of Being a Pedophile" myTake... or at least, I suspect that is the reason. I dunno, he may have not liked the heat he was getting and left, although as a writer, I believe one should be open to criticism and critique. Even if their opinions are proved to be absurd or irrelevant, listening to them is still important. Criticisms help keep us in check from getting too bias.

In any case, that's just a side rant, congrats to all the people! (Idk if you get xper for making the list, but regardless)

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 9

• Wow! Congratulations, @LittleSally
    I am proud of you!
    I seem to find myself sharing my opinions on most of your myTakes 😂

I'm in reality, am I not? Was I really mentioned up there? 😮 Thank you, @Fathoms77 😊

• Congrats @LittleSally!

• Congrats @LittleSally :)

Let's hope I win for August... I have a lot of Takes that I'm working on.

• I actually made the list. Surp

• thanks for the mention and congrats sally

• Congrats to all mentioned, Great work guys. Wish I could do something of note for a change.

• Doesn't Defecation always post anonymously though?

• Congrats @LittleSally 🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼 and congrats to the others mentioned 🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

• Damn I wish I was editor so I can get a chance to win but congrats LittleSally, I enjoy reading your takes.

What Guys Said 9