Some of my favorite GAG users

ADFSDF1996

When I first created my account, I didn't expect to communicate with certain users in multiple occasions, it was after a my first week as GirlsaskGuys user that I realized users have a high chance of communicating with you more than once. I've developed respect for some of the users here. Here are some of the users I respect.

1.) @Blitzkrieger

I think he is a new user but he is a very knowledgeable and well mannered person that shares his honest opinions and we share similar opinions on a a lot of topics.

Some of my favorite GAG users

2.) @Asexy

A very popular user who is also polite, knowledgeable and has interesting opinions on multiple topics.

Some of my favorite GAG users

3.) @RedRobin

She is probably one of the sweetest females on this website. She is so polite and she has interesting posts. I'm not sure if she's on here often but I know that she is a very well mannered person.

Some of my favorite GAG users

4.) @OlderAndWiser

This user has even on here for a while and just as his username suggests, he is very wise. He can answer any question on here in a very detailed manner.

Some of my favorite GAG users

5.) @feminismisnarcissism

This user is very polite and we both share similar opinions on various topics.

Some of my favorite GAG users

6.) @RJGraveyTrain

A very popular GAG user, she is very polite and is unbiased when giving opinions on controversial topics. Based on her opinions, she seems to be very smart.

Some of my favorite GAG users

7.) @JCT666

If I remember correctly, I think he followed me before everyone else did. He is very respectful and gives good opinions.

Some of my favorite GAG users

8.) @Paris13

She is very polite and gives very detailed answers. She is also very intelligent. She is so positive and is always making people happy with words of encouragement.

Some of my favorite GAG users

9.) @ebbyeb

She is a very interesting, polite and intelligent member of this site.

Some of my favorite GAG users

10.) @DanReynolds

You may or may not know him but I personally respect him because he is polite and has similar views as me.

Some of my favorite GAG users

11.) @redeyemindtricks

She is very polite and writes a lot of fun takes. She is also very wise.

Some of my favorite GAG users

12.) @AlwaysBelieving

A very polite member who also gives helpful opinions

Some of my favorite GAG users

13.) @RainbowFanGirl

A very helpful and polite moderator.

Some of my favorite GAG users

14.) @Idonthaveausername

Not much is known about her but I do know that she is very polite and wise. She gives some of the most detailed opinions that answers your questions completely.

Some of my favorite GAG users

15.) @SunnyCaliGirl

She is so respectful and always replies with a positive tone.

Some of my favorite GAG users

16.) @FallOutBoy2001

A very polite and unbiased member who shares opinions on various questions.

Some of my favorite GAG users

17.) @aficionado

A very well mannered and smart man who gives a lot of great opinions on the questions he answers.

Some of my favorite GAG users

18) @blondfrog

A very funny and respectful member who also posts interesting questions and takes.

Some of my favorite GAG users

19.) @Cccgala

A very interesting member who is also well mannered.

Some of my favorite GAG users

20.) @Fathoms77 and @xHoneyxBeex

These two admins have helped me a lot when I've asked them questions, they even share very detailed opinions on some my posts.

Some of my favorite GAG users

Yes, there are more people who I respect here but I can only post 20 pictures per take. Basically I have respect for anyone I follow.

Some of my favorite GAG users
15
13
15Girl Opinion
13Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• ASEXY

Thanks for the mention and thanks for the compliment. You are one of my favorite GAG users too.

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1412
  • Cccgala

This is kind 😃 Thank you for the mention, and I respect you as well! As long as you'll keep writing myTakes, I'll be looking forward for them.

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • OlderAndWiser

I appreciate the very kind words!

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • redeyemindtricks

ahh thank you for the kind words <3

(... although you may be [partially] confusing me with another user. I haven't written any takes at all other than the ones for last year's writing contest -- and even those, I wrote just because ma gurl @rjgraveytrain, who is all kinds of awesomeness, invited me)

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Idonthaveausername

Oh thank you so much for that. I've found your activity on this site to be positive as well. It's funny you should say not much is known about me since people tell me I'm hard to read in person all the time. You can ask me anything you want. I don't aim to be mysterious. Lol

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • SunnyCaliGirl

Awww thank you so much for your sweet complement it really means a lot :) <3

This was a very different and creative MyTake by the way :)

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • aficionado

Wow wow wow! Thanks bud! You made my day. This is a pleasant surprise! 😊

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • ebbyeb

Wow! Thanks so much! I never expected this! Your words for everyone were really sweet and considerate! This really brightened up my day! I'm honored to have earned your respect ☺️

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • JCT666

Never thought I'd be mentioned in these kind of posts as I mostly think I'm just a sarcastic asshole on this site. xD

But thanks for the mention, it made my day! I do actually remember following you when your first joined the site. It's a pleasure having you here.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Paris13

Thank you so much for the Kind Mention, Sweet guy. I so Appreciate this.
    I wish more People on Here, dear, could be as Nice as Spice. xx

LikeDisagree 2 People
    Reply
  • xHoneyxBeex

Thank you for the mention! I'm glad I've been able to help and I always enjoy reading your myTakes! :)

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • coachTanthony

Ain't this some Bull Shit... Where the Duck am I at? J/K... no it was really good take.. I like the creativity.. very different from the usual takes I see... nice job!

Reply
  • ThisDudeHere

Came her expecting to not be mentioned. Was not disappointed.

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • FallOutBoy2001

Thanks so much! 😄

I love Hot Topic, that was literally the Best picture you could come up with

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • ArabianPwincess197

Nice Take :)

I once did something along those lines, it's nice to feel appreciated and give credit where its due :)

Reply
  • dogfish

My sibling is also my favorite gag user so I'm glad he made your list

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • YourFutureEx

Some pics are wisely chosen.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Chico_brah

Hey thanks for the mention man. I appreciate it.

LikeDisagree 4 People
    Reply
  • Lucifer_666

I know some of them and agree

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • Show More (6)