Some of my favorite GAG users

ADFSDF1996

When I first created my account, I didn't expect to communicate with certain users in multiple occasions, it was after a my first week as GirlsaskGuys user that I realized users have a high chance of communicating with you more than once. I've developed respect for some of the users here. Here are some of the users I respect.

1.) @Blitzkrieger

I think he is a new user but he is a very knowledgeable and well mannered person that shares his honest opinions and we share similar opinions on a a lot of topics.

Some of my favorite GAG users

2.) @Asexy

A very popular user who is also polite, knowledgeable and has interesting opinions on multiple topics.

Some of my favorite GAG users

3.) @RedRobin

She is probably one of the sweetest females on this website. She is so polite and she has interesting posts. I'm not sure if she's on here often but I know that she is a very well mannered person.

Some of my favorite GAG users

4.) @OlderAndWiser

This user has even on here for a while and just as his username suggests, he is very wise. He can answer any question on here in a very detailed manner.

Some of my favorite GAG users

5.) @feminismisnarcissism

This user is very polite and we both share similar opinions on various topics.

Some of my favorite GAG users

6.) @RJGraveyTrain

A very popular GAG user, she is very polite and is unbiased when giving opinions on controversial topics. Based on her opinions, she seems to be very smart.

Some of my favorite GAG users

7.) @JCT666

If I remember correctly, I think he followed me before everyone else did. He is very respectful and gives good opinions.

Some of my favorite GAG users

8.) @Paris13

She is very polite and gives very detailed answers. She is also very intelligent. She is so positive and is always making people happy with words of encouragement.

Some of my favorite GAG users

9.) @ebbyeb

She is a very interesting, polite and intelligent member of this site.

Some of my favorite GAG users

10.) @DanReynolds

You may or may not know him but I personally respect him because he is polite and has similar views as me.

Some of my favorite GAG users

11.) @redeyemindtricks

She is very polite and writes a lot of fun takes. She is also very wise.

Some of my favorite GAG users

12.) @AlwaysBelieving

A very polite member who also gives helpful opinions

Some of my favorite GAG users

13.) @RainbowFanGirl

A very helpful and polite moderator.

Some of my favorite GAG users

14.) @Idonthaveausername

Not much is known about her but I do know that she is very polite and wise. She gives some of the most detailed opinions that answers your questions completely.

Some of my favorite GAG users

15.) @SunnyCaliGirl

She is so respectful and always replies with a positive tone.

Some of my favorite GAG users

16.) @FallOutBoy2001

A very polite and unbiased member who shares opinions on various questions.

Some of my favorite GAG users

17.) @aficionado

A very well mannered and smart man who gives a lot of great opinions on the questions he answers.

Some of my favorite GAG users

18) @blondfrog

A very funny and respectful member who also posts interesting questions and takes.

Some of my favorite GAG users

19.) @Cccgala

A very interesting member who is also well mannered.

Some of my favorite GAG users

20.) @Fathoms77 and @xHoneyxBeex

These two admins have helped me a lot when I've asked them questions, they even share very detailed opinions on some my posts.

Some of my favorite GAG users

Yes, there are more people who I respect here but I can only post 20 pictures per take. Basically I have respect for anyone I follow.

Some of my favorite GAG users
15
13

Most Helpful Guy

• ASEXY
    Thanks for the mention and thanks for the compliment. You are one of my favorite GAG users too.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• RedRobin
    Thanks for the mention :), you are probably one of my favorite GaGers too
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1412
  • Cccgala
    This is kind 😃 Thank you for the mention, and I respect you as well! As long as you'll keep writing myTakes, I'll be looking forward for them.
  • OlderAndWiser
    I appreciate the very kind words!
  • redeyemindtricks
    ahh thank you for the kind words <3

(... although you may be [partially] confusing me with another user. I haven't written any takes at all other than the ones for last year's writing contest -- and even those, I wrote just because ma gurl @rjgraveytrain, who is all kinds of awesomeness, invited me)
  • Idonthaveausername
    Oh thank you so much for that. I've found your activity on this site to be positive as well. It's funny you should say not much is known about me since people tell me I'm hard to read in person all the time. You can ask me anything you want. I don't aim to be mysterious. Lol
  • reixun
    Who else came here hoping to see a failed tag of their usernames
  • SunnyCaliGirl
    Awww thank you so much for your sweet complement it really means a lot :) <3

This was a very different and creative MyTake by the way :)
  • aficionado
    Wow wow wow! Thanks bud! You made my day. This is a pleasant surprise! 😊
  • ebbyeb
    Wow! Thanks so much! I never expected this! Your words for everyone were really sweet and considerate! This really brightened up my day! I'm honored to have earned your respect ☺️
  • JCT666
    Never thought I'd be mentioned in these kind of posts as I mostly think I'm just a sarcastic asshole on this site. xD

But thanks for the mention, it made my day! I do actually remember following you when your first joined the site. It's a pleasure having you here.
  • Paris13
    Thank you so much for the Kind Mention, Sweet guy. I so Appreciate this.
    I wish more People on Here, dear, could be as Nice as Spice. xx
  • xHoneyxBeex
    Thank you for the mention! I'm glad I've been able to help and I always enjoy reading your myTakes! :)
  • coachTanthony
    Ain't this some Bull Shit... Where the Duck am I at? J/K... no it was really good take.. I like the creativity.. very different from the usual takes I see... nice job!
  • ThisDudeHere
    Came her expecting to not be mentioned. Was not disappointed.
  • FallOutBoy2001
    Thanks so much! 😄

I love Hot Topic, that was literally the Best picture you could come up with
  • ArabianPwincess197
    Nice Take :)

I once did something along those lines, it's nice to feel appreciated and give credit where its due :)
  • dogfish
    My sibling is also my favorite gag user so I'm glad he made your list
  • DanReynolds
    Ty man:)
  • YourFutureEx
    Some pics are wisely chosen.
  • Chico_brah
    Hey thanks for the mention man. I appreciate it.
  • Lucifer_666
    I know some of them and agree
  • cupidkisses
    I also love @Paris13 as she is really polite.
  • AlwaysBelieving
    Thanks for the mention.
  • Blitzkrieger
    wow man thanks for the mention. i appreciate it.
  • Anonymous
    don't forget rissyanne and browneye57. Couldn't you just hug them to pieces?
  • Anonymous
    You really love polite people lol, this was cute though.
  • Anonymous
    Where am I @ though? Thought we were friends