I don't like it when my boyfriend touches my breasts?

I dont like it. For a few different reasons. First being i feel like a womens worth is based on how good looking she is and whether she will put out or not. It grosses me out and makes me feel used. Second reason is it simply is uncomfortable, my nipples are exxtremley sensitive and i get a bad feeling when they are touched. My boyfriend knows about all this but he still. Really wants to touch and play with them. When i get unhappy with it he gets kinda down. Then it makes me more upset because of how much he wants to do it.
so i thought about desensitizing them, but then it would give him an excuse to play with them more, which i dont like. I don't know what to do.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds like he doesn't respect you :/ you might want to do the reward system to lack of the better word to train him.

• He does! He tries his best not to bother me, but he lovess boobs. And he's horny all the time. ic he was allowed hed play with the. All day long. But he can't so he just watches p*rn instead. He would never do anything to hurt me emotionally. I think this may be something i have to workout myself.

• You guys should work it out, a relationship is a two way street

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe just ask him to be super gentle, that's what I did and it actually feels really good, and if it makes you feel used even the playing field and touch his nipples back! haha I think the best think you can do is explain to him very clearly how that makes you feel. I was embarrassed when my boyfriend went down on me at first because it was something I wasn't used to (my first actual sexual activity) so he'd start out by kissing me until I was calm and turned on enough, and he'd reach up and hold my hand during it. If you feel like your boyfriend only values you for your looks or whether you put out then maybe he isn't the best person for you. He should be touching you because he wants to make you feel good and wants to share pleasure with you, not just because it would gratify himself. By all means take things slow especially if this is your first boyfriend, but you should never ever feel pressured to do anything you don't want to do!