Can you tell if a guy is a virgin or not?

So basically my mother said something that intrigued me today. She said that you could tell when a guy is a virgin by how shy they are or not, and straight out said which one of my guy friends were virgins and which were not and actually got them all right.

So is my mother right, is there a set way to tell or is she just a psychic?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• She's only partially true. The girl I lost my virginity to had no idea and was absolutely shocked when I announced it to her. She wouldn't believe me until she witnessed my sexual performance that showed my lack of experience. Therefore I'd say awkward and confused sexual performances are a bigger indicator that a guy is still a virgin.