Why do guys lose interest after "the chase" is over and he gets what he wants? Why?

I feel like a lot of my interactions with guys end the same way...

(obviously not an actual conversation but actions and implications)

Me: "ya this is cool. i really enjoy spending time with you. lets see where this goes"

Him: "Omg yes! You are awesome! I want to spend all of my time with you and include you in my life and be there for you"

Me: "Oh really? Thats great! Ok lets spend all of our time together!"

Him: "Actually... Nevermind. Im probably not going to call you again. Ok bye"

What is up with that?
"Ghosting Out" - My new most hated phrase in the English language...

www.thedatereport.com/.../

08

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... honestly... I don't know...
    I never felt this way. I'm not about the pursue.
    Actually I accept it as part of the whole thing, cause things are the way they are. But if it's too much it's a huge turn off to me.
    The most attractive thing to me is she being attracted and showing that.

So when she's like "Oh... well... maybe..." I'm usually thinking " Then I might as well move on.. let's see"
    When she's like "Great! Let's do this!" I'm usually thinking "Cool! This will be fun!!"

• Yes! You're my kind of guy lol.

If only there were more like you... My life would be so much easier ;)