The Ultimate Weight Loss Guide: Do This and I Guarantee You Will Lose Weight!

Weight loss has been one of the most common issues and sources of frustration ever since human society became civilized enough so that average people didn't have to hunt for food themselves.

That being said, the creation and expansion of internet, threw tons and tons of advice on that issue in average people's faces, leading them to confusion. I am here to try and erase that confusion.

This may not necessarily be the healthiest, or the most pleasant way, but it is 100% natural, and if you do what I say I absolutely guarantee that you will see change very fast. And I will try to avoid any scientific or technical terms, so that everyone can understand it. I am not a doctor, or a nutritionist, all I know is that this shit simply WORKS.

Let's try and keep this short:

Step 1: Drink only water

That's right. No soda, no juices, especially no alcohol. Just water. No vitamin water, no "super" "natural based" drinks and such bullshit. W A T E R. You don't give plants any juices or shit if you want them to grow and bloom, so do yourself a favor and do the same thing. As a bonus, increased water intake can slightly speed up your metabolism, and it will make you piss more often so you will release the excess water and therefore look a bit slimmer sometimes, but this is optional, the important thing is to drink nothing except water.

Step 2: Fuck sugar

Eliminate all sugar from your diet. That includes bread (now you are thinking "man, fuck this guy!") and rice. Also includes fruit. These are generally not bad for your health, but they do you no favors when it comes to weight loss, so if you want to lose weight fast, eliminate them completely until you get where you want to be, body wise. If you have some health issues, or really care about vitamin intake and can't wrap your head around this, then eat some fruit, but keep it to an absolute minimum. Also forget about the vast majority of meat. Stop eating that as well. Now if you are wondering what do I mean by "the vast majority", pay attention to step number 3

Step 3: Eat vegetables and protein rich food

Now when we established what not to eat, time to establish what to eat. Vegetables are cheap, healthy, and most importantly won't make you fat. For a small price, you can buy a ton of vegetables, cut that shit up, and you can eat for days. Also protein rich food, meaning lean meat like chicken breasts and fish, also cheese, eggs etc. Protein is the building block of your body, it won't make you fat, and by taking it you will maintain your body's normal function. Additionally, eating more protein can help you maintain some of your muscle mass (cause losing weight always eats muscles as well, you can never lose only fat, at least not naturally). And that old myth about dinner, and how its good to skip it if you want to lose weight? If you eat dinner made of protein entirely, there is absolutely no need for that. You can eat dinner normally.

Step 4: Walk

You may think that in order to lose weight you need to cough out your soul in the gym every day, but that's far from the truth. A regular walk can be far more efficient in weight loss than some fancy gym workout. Just 1 hour per day will already give you good results. That basically means put your headphones on, put your hands in your pockets, and start walking. Walk for half an hour, then turn around and come back home. Done. Everybody can set aside that much time, even those who claim not to have it. If you do have time, double it, take two walks per day, one hour per walk, and you will double your results.

Step 5 (optional): Work Out

This is a no-brainer, you heard it everywhere, and yes, working out helps with weight loss. Your body has a simple mechanism, burn more calories than you take in, and you will drop weight. So of course this helps. If you have time/energy to work out, by all means do it, it will do you only good.

There you go. In these few brief steps you have the entire secret to losing weight fast, naturally and efficiently. No powders and other poisonous bullshit, and everybody can implement these changes.

Thank you for reading, leave your questions or opinions below.

229

Most Helpful Girls

• 7d

Excellent take! 👏

As someone that's working to lose weight and tone up (down 75 pounds and going!), pretty much every step you said helped me to lose weight as well. I exercise 5-6 days a week for about 30 to 60 minutes. I mostly follow a high protein diet... but I'd be lying if I didn't admit I still eat my sweets and carbs occasionally, lol. But I eat less of them: it's all about portion control!!!

The only thing I really need to work on is cutting out sugars- specifically breads and potatoes, but ugh... it's hard giving that up, especially after a good run or workout when you're craving carbs, lol

• 7d

Don't worry, the very fact you are active and doing something to lose weight (and already lost 75lbs!) already puts you ahead of 90% of people nowadays. Rock on!

• 4d

How do I know this isn't your way of trying to kill me? I mean it IS in your username...

Most Helpful Guys

• 7d

great take , i have been trying to lose weight for years and failed in all of them thats why i lost all hope.

• 7d

Try this, and have some discipline about it. Start with a month. Promise yourself that you will follow these for 1 month, no cheating. If after 1 month you see no results, feel free to stop, and come back to this and report my profile

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 20

• 6d

You need sugar. If you don't have it your body will begin to break down since it has no energy to run on. The main thing is portion size and good food. Your body has quotas for protein, carbs and fat. If you cut out one you will face massive issues. Not to mention too much protein can also be very bad for you.

• 6d

You're incorrect, sweetheart. The human body does not need sugar. Any carbohydrates that it needs can be internally processed from proteins and vegetables. Also, the whole myth about too much protein being bad for you was debunked within months of it first being put out back in 1967.

• 5d

"just eat well and in the appropriate portion size" - yeah that works for maintaining current weight, but it will never make you lose any fat. because "appropriate portion size" is a relative term, fat people have bigger stomachs and need more food on a daily basis. my take represents an extreme lifestyle change that will make anyone drop weight fast, but it is by no means a good diet for everyday life, its just for a short period of time until you get to the weight you desire. only after that can you eat those appropriate portions you talk about

• 4d

I mean portion size in comparison to your gender, height and lifestyle, not what you feel like. If you’re overweight then you’re likely eating much bigger portion sizes than needed. Again I’m not a doctor so they might recommend a more tapered approach, but for the most part eating less is going to make you loose weight if you can stick to it.

• 6d

LOL. i drink 2,5 liters of water EVERYDAY.
    I started thinking it'd make me lose weight, but it didn't do SHIT. But now the good thing about it is I've gotten addicted to it, i get easily thirsty, and i need my 2,5l each day. But no, it does not work on weight. Not on me. Not on my mom, or my doctor.

• 6d

Water won't do anything if you keep chugging the fries on the side

• 3d

Ask anybody, if they change diet it's because they didn't see any result on the previous one. I'm not even talking about the lazy fucks who wanna lose weight in their sleep. But the committed people, that have a true problem losing fat, and use as last resort surgery (also lazy fucks will do that, but we're not talking about them)

• 3d

Yeah, they change diets because they dont work. Find an universak thing like the one U listed and it will work. Just like overeating on pizza an ice cream will make any healthy person fat. Some more, some less but it works on anybody

• 7d

You can still eat fruit and lose weight. Also, this isn't a "secret" and advertising as that is just stupid. Of course if you cut out foods and calorie-rich beverages you'll lose weight.

But will you sustain it? No. Few people can go absolutely sweet-free and eat broccoli and chicken breast full time. The real "secret" to weight loss has been proven by professionals time and time again:

Eat relatively well. A diet with controlled carbs, protein, fruits, vegetables, dairy or substitutes, and exercise. The important part of the diet is sustainability and if eating fruit stops you from binging on cake, that's a win.

Smh.

• 7d

I am talking about a fast and efficient way, not a secret. And your method may give results in a decade or two basically

• 7d

Wow, I've never heard this before. Truly revolutionary info

• 7d

I never said it was revolutionary, I said it definitely works and anybody who listens to me will lose weight

• 7d

I can't just "fuck sugar!" I love sweets! That's why I have to do #1, #3, #4 & #5.

• 7d

Its not a permanent lifestyle change, just until you lose weight.

• 7d

@Jemini_Crocket Yes you will gain it back. Honestly you should think of this as lifestyle change not just as a diet until you lose weight. If you have a sweet tooth you can consider making deserts with sweetener such as stevia. Also try sugar free candy and chocolate. Then there is also fruit which contains fructose that is a natural sugar but also contain fibre that will decrease the amount and rate of fructose absorption into your blood. Going cold turkey on sugar isn't easy but these tips can help.

• 7d

@Jemini_Crocket no, unless you start overeating it like a pig. Basically by eating less and training more your stomach gets smaller, and you require less food. So eating all food normally and stopping when you are full (not overeating) won't do damage, since the above mentioned system is for losing weight, if you maintained it all the time, you would look anorexic in the end. Just stop at the weight you feel comfortable, and go back to eating all food in normal amounts. Of course, eating a lot of chocolate, cake or whatever will make you fat, that you have to keep to a minimum if you want to maintain your new weight. But bread, fruit, rice etc. can all be consumed in normal amounts afterwards.

• 7d

Wrong...
    This diet is hard and takes very long.

Stop eating Carbs and you will see 10 lb deference in less then month.

• 7d

it may be hard, but it doesn't take long, in fact, if you do what I say you will lose more than 10 lbs in less than a month.

• 7d

Then go on and do your Keto diet if you believe it so much. I just wrote here what absolutely works in 100% of cases, and it works fast. If you think you got something better, you are free to try it.

• 7d

🤣🤣🤣
      I have already done it and lost 35 pounds in 3 months lol

• 6d

I tried cutting out sugar and carbs and it nearly sent me to the ER. I was weak, tired, dizzy, and flat out a mess because of it. It's important to get your food groups in, in moderation of course but you still need sugars and carbs and such, just not too much.

• 5d

it depends on your health condition, you should always consult with your doctor before making such drastic lifestyle changes. but cutting out sugar shouldn't be a problem for a healthy person. And vegetables contain carbs, yet I wrote people should eat a lot of vegetables, so no eliminating all carbs is definitely not a good idea

• 7d

Hey I'd like to add some of my own tips!
    1) You don't need water only and nothing else strictly, try out several kinds of tea as well! Without sugar of course.
    2) No use of working out if you don't work at home. Doing household chores is also a great exercise plus you get two birds in one stone killed. Also help your family members in work too. Be active when doing your daily things.
    3) My best friend actually danced to her favorite music for an hour everyday and it helped her to lose weight, given that she changed nothing else like her diet. Imagine how effective it will be if you did the same PLUS you controlled your food and water intake as well. It's gonna be INSANE.
    4) I actually lost weight after joining a martial art class. The excitement of learning something badass like KUNGFU alone made me work hard into it.

There are plenty of options for physical activity that will help you to lose weight. Find something badass that you enjoy and have fun.

• 7d

1. Could be, I dont know much about tea, it has never been my... cup of tea.
      2. For some reason working at home doesn't help you lose weight, plenty of people in rural environments work all day long, yet they still have bellies, but it is nevertheless excellent for maintaining health and strength.
      3. Yes, any physical activity burns calories
      4. Same as number 3

Thank you for reading my take and for expanding it!

• 6d

2. I meant it for those people who work their ass off in gym but in their houses they got their mom/wife/maid to do their household work.

And you're welcome!

• 6d

Meh. If you really want to lose weight, do the 5:2 diet. Very easy to sustain as a lifestyle choice and you don’t lose out on things you love. Cutting out sugar for most people is not a realistic goal. Sugar is in everything, you’re probably still consuming lots on a daily basis. And telling people not to eat fruit is ridiculous. Don’t think this diet of yours will gain much traction.

• 5d

Any diet that claims you don't lose out on things you love is bullshit. And yes, things I wrote will never be a popular, because its the hard way that works, and people nowadays are weak and always look for an easy way out. Thats why some make millions from soaps, creams and other bullshit for weight loss, that actually can't make you lose 1 gram of fat. And its in every area of life, people are always afraid of the hard way, which is the reason why so many people are unsuccessful in life. The hard way is usually the only way to actually achieve something

• 4d

My friend actually told me to do all this stuff the other night. Although he said I could probably still have some sugar in moderation.

• 4d

Yes, I wrote that as well, but that you should keep it to a minimum if you already don't want to cut it out entirely. But this is a temporary diet, just until you get to the desired weight, it is by no means a good diet for everyday lifestyle

• 4d

Yes, you can definitely do it. Just don't give up, be determined and do whats necessary, there is plenty of time until May, you will look great

• 4d

Thank you. Sometimes I really do need the encouragement haha

• 7d

Number 2 sounds like if a person follows the Keto diet, but not everyone follows that diet and still loose weight anyway

• 7d

Im not claiming this is the only way, I just said its faster than almost any other and 100% natural

• 2d

I want to use this to help my dad I hope it works because I wouldn’t be able to handle losing my dad

• 2d

Why would you lose him? If his health is bad, then definitely consult with a doctor first, while this method works excellently for healthy people, for a person with health issues it can be harmful, depending on his diagnosis

• 2d

Because he’s obese

• 2d

But his health otherwise is fine? If its just obesity then yes, he should switch to this.

• 7d

Yeah, no thanks. Guess I'll stay a fat ass
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• 7d

Very take...

• 7d

I already did 1, 2, 3 and 4. I'll start 5 soon.

• 5d

Great
    Not for Asians tho

• 7d

Good take

• 7d

Interesting

• 5d

I'm 14 and weigh 94 pounds.

• 6d

I must have my sweets after water and healthy foods. 😊

• 5d

you are definitely not doing yourself a favor, at least when it comes to weight loss

• 4d

I dont have a problem with my weight. I am content, I do not like rockhard bodies, it is no fun for me.

• 4d

Thanks for your consideration though. I do intermittent fastings and it works.

What Guys Said 7

• 7d

100% wrong everything you said.
    Bullshit information

• 7d

No, its not. Try it and you will see results

• 7d

I dont need results. Im happy with myself.
      Everything you said can help with weightloss, but if you consume too much energy, nothing of this will work.
      And it doesn't matter where this energy is coming from. If you eat 4000 calories of vegetables and fruits, you are going to get fat no matter what.
      And if you eat 2000 calories of pizza, ice cream and candy, you are going to lose weight.

And sugar has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with weight gain.

• 7d

you clearly have no fucking clue how the human body works

• 7d

It helps to lose weight but the problem i see already with this is that its not something maintainable on an everyday basis i doubt ma y people will last two week doing this And even more so if people try to do this all at once but i will agree that if you want to lose weight fast this will defiantly get you results but just as soon as you lose it your for sure gonna put it back on just as fast or faster. I do recommend you drink lots of water as it is proven to help with weight loss why do you think so many body builders carry around gallons of water. And second go to the gym with a GOAL and that is important or start exercising with a GOAL having this will drive you and push you to keep working hard. Next once you've decided your gonna start going to the gym or working out Find a plan that will help you achieve your goal at YOUR OWN pace if you rush things you won't get the best results and you'll just burn yourself out take things at your own pace. Next you don't really need to necessarily diet when doing all this just make healthier choices and be consistent with those choices don't cut a bunch of stuff out all at once and don't be to hard on yourself give your self a cheat day and eat what you want within reason. Next be consistent this is probably the mist important thing if your not consistent then you will not make any progress and that's with anything you do and overall just do your best to enjoy it as you make progress good luck everyone.

• 7d

People who lack discipline so much that they can't deny themselves sugar etc. for a few weeks/months just to lose weight have much more serious problems than weight loss, such a weak attitude will never get them anywhere in life

• 7d

And the rest of the comments prove a lot of my point sure you'll lose the weight but most will just put it back on cause such a life style just isn't in my opinion maintainable who's only gonna drink water for months and months without ever drinking anything elsei doubt many will

• 7d

you said "i doubt people would last two weeks doing this", I just pointed out that anybody who doesn't have enough discipline to endure 2 weeks of not eating everything they usually eat, won't get anywhere in life generally. if somebody doesn't take on this system for other reasons, thats fine, but "not enduring" just means the person is a pussy. while there are diets which involve eating more stuff than the one I talked about, none of them give nearly as fast and as good results as this one. thats the point of this take, whoever wants to lose weight fast, efficiently and naturally, this is the recipe. if you are not willing to do it, then you have no right to complain about your weight loss being slow or bad. thats the whole point

• 4d

I think working out is not optional of you want to be healthy.

• 4d

If you want to be healthy, you need to exercise. Otherwise, that energy that you're eating gets stored as fat for later uses. The problem is when these fat reserve don't get used.

• 4d

Oh, sorry, I was reading your opinion in a hurry the first time, so I understood that you claimed working out was not necessary to be healthy. Yeah, I definitely agree it is good for your health, but I wrote it as "optional" because even if you do the first 4 things and dont work out, you will lose weight fast, and the take is about weight loss.

• 7d

This weight loss guide sucks. Intermittent fasting is better because you can eat almost what you want and lose weight. You fast for 16 hours then you can eat in an 8 hour time frame.

You stop eating at 10 PM. Wake up drink only black coffee because it gives energy and boost fat burn if black coffee not good for you then go with green tea no sugar. Go to gym, this will burn even more calories since your body has no food and is forced to use your fat. At 2 PM you can eat a huge whopping meal and not worry about what you eat since its your first meal. After 4 hours you can eat another meal but make sure you dont surpass 2 calories diet. Then for the last hour before 10 PM you can eat a snack to fulfill full your 2000 calorie diet.

• 7d

It doesn't have to be at 10 PM. As long as you have 16 hours of fasting

• 7d

There is something you don't understand. Yes you can lose weight even by eating pizza all day as long as you stay within the 2000 calorie diet. The reason is because you are putting your body in a CALORIE DEFICIT. Of course if you do eat pizza all day you will eventually get sick and become weaker because your body needs proper nutrients

You also need to workout to burn more calories than you intake to have the calorie deficit. The people that stick to the 2,000 calorie diet and don't have change is because they need to workout to get to that calorie defict. It's all about calorie defict when comes to losing weight. Any bodybuilder or trainer will tell you that

• 5d

how about you actually go and ask a real bodybuilder or a nutritionist or whatever? I dont have the nerves to explain elementary school biology to you.

• 5d

Bs. Just burn more calories than what you consume. Doesn't matter what you eat. It's not rocket science.

• 5d

Oh and as someone said, you need sugar. So tough luck

• 5d

yeah, if that was true, people could eat ice cream just in smaller amounts and lose weight. in reality, thats not possible. take a biology book and study how the human body works

• 1d

Ya, this works. Good take!

• 2d

Interesting take