1 mo

Money or Love? My thoughts

Apulu_Imback

Hey everyone!

Money or Love? My thoughts

It has been a while since I came in gag. My phone won't work anymore and my parents won't bring other phone till I pass 10th grade so I wasn't active. I will continue with my computer and Tab.

About the topic

I see that the topic 'Money or Love' is being quite popular here. I wrote an opinion under such question and I have put a lot of thoughts in it. Also it's been a while since I posted a mytake so I thought to post that opinion. I hope you enjoy because I thought really deeply for that opinion.

Money or Love? My thoughts

Development of my mentality on love and money

There was a time I used to scream 'Why doesn't anyone loves me?' when I was depressed and suicidal. After recovering from that my mentality was totally heartless. It was like 'No one cares about you' 'There is nothing like true love' 'Money is the only thing needed in life' and all.

Money or Love? My thoughts

That was the phase when I was pretty immature. After recovering from that phase I will say for my current situation I need money. I need enough money to produce my own music in my own bought studio without depending on my parents because mom doesn't support me for music. I need money to join a good music school and start my career.

Money or Love? My thoughts

Requirements

I don't want a love bought by money. I don't want love to come to me by money. For my career path (which I'm focusing on now) I need money. I already have love and support from my Friends, Siblings, Music teacher and Dad but I'm in lack of money for my career.

My thoughts

According to my current situation, money is my requirement but I won't deny the fact that love is more important than money.

Money or Love? My thoughts

Thoughts about money being important

Money or Love? My thoughts

You can make money only when you have enough knowledge and the knowledge you gain comes when someone teaches you with all their love and patience. You wouldn't have made money if your kindergarten teachers didn't gave their love and effort to you to teach you basics of education.

Come on! You can't deny that you had at least one person in your life who loved you truly. Love isn't all about relationships! According to me love is when you start adoring someone so much that you don't want them to be sad. You want them to have a great life. Your heart stings when their heart stings and your heart is swelled from joy when their heart is.

'Love can bring money but Money can never bring TRUE love.'

- quote by me

So yeah these are my thoughts about Money or love. Money is surely very important but love is something which can't be earned easily like money. It comes from heart, (the most picky organ in our whole body!) not from brain.

Money or Love? My thoughts
10
3
3Girl Opinion
10Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• IMuser
    Your reasoning is similar to haslows (i hope i got the guy right) hierarchy of needs... However your reasoning can be improved

I quote "Money opens the door for love"

Think: if your parents didn't have money to feed you, would they be focussed on loving you OR earning/arranging food for the next day? Would the kindergarten teachers love you if you couldn't afford to go to the kindergarten school?

It's like hierarchy for needs: first, you need to have a foundation. Love is a luxury, not a necessity for survival (that's why it's on the top ends).
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • My parents would love me that is why they would earn for me

• IMuser

So before having you, they had no reason to earn?

Earning for you would be a combination of both love and responsibility. Another question for you: what do you interpret as love? If someone says that they love you (from a romantic interest to family), how do you interpret it?

(And damn you are smart. Just this single sentence got me thinking about my argument)

• They had reasons to earn but if they didn't loved me then they would just disown me, leave me on streets, hand me to relatives, sell me, give me in adoption center. They would have treated me like burden and tried to remove me from their life so they would have easier life without having to earn for more people.

• Kaamraj
    Only women and children are loved unconditionally. A man is only loved for what he can do. A man's only leverage is his resources (money). There are plenty of rich men who get at least the perception of love (and they know it). Whereas there are plenty of poor homeless men who have been kicked out into a box or tarp on the streets. So I hope more and more men realize that money is power, it can buy perception of love.
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • That makes sense because if you don't work hard No one will love you anyways. But you can't deny the fact that at least there was one person in this whole world who loved that homeless man. at least in past. Could be parents, teacher, friend, etc.

• Kaamraj

If there is anyone that comes closeset to unconditional love, then that would be mother and possibly father, but I have heard that in many cases in the west the father is absent either by choice or forced. However, if that is the case then it's default, meaning every person from saint to serial killer has it.

• Yes I count parents too. In west also at least you have a parent, friend or relative who genuinely love (d) you. at least one person.

Most Helpful Girls

• Clairvoyant
    Yes! I also think love is more important that money. A stable amount of money coming in won’t be always, but I believe if you have that one person you could monger through so many things. Just like what some people say, money can’t always buy you happiness ^^
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
  • Anonymous
    Well, considering that I have never been lucky in love, guys I wanted never wanted me more than a friend, and most guys only wanted to have sex, I should just go for the money. At least I would get something out of it.
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • I don't mean love to be only about relationships. It could be love from parents, friends, family or even a stranger.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

18
  • Chaddi
    Your opinion has changed oh, you are young. It will change again. I'll see you on that side and I'll be smiling because I still haven't got $0.02 in my pocket my life is an empty boring lonely shell
    Like 1 Person
    • Well that's my current mentality and I am sure that MOST likely I will stick to it.

• Yea and I bet you don't have Jesus either

• serious
    It is a great mytake you wrote there.

For me money is important though.
    Like 1 Person
  • Iron_Man
    Very sharp for a 13-year-old keep working towards your goal 😊 👍
    Like 1 Person
  • ComingHere91
    Both:)
    Like 1 Person
  • Jude_Wills
    Money
    Like 1 Person
    • Whatever you think so. I respect your opinion.

• But this is a mytake! lol I hope you read the content instead of assuming it's a question

• Jude_Wills

Yes your take...
      And i read complete

• Anonymous
    Well in all honestly, how many people find "true love", ever? Many think they do, until it goes south. Because of that, and especially these days, money has WAY more benefits to it. I'll take money if enough of it lol. I'll buy fake love to, which is all most ever experience anyway.
    Like 1 Person
    • Yes true love does exists. Doesn't matter if for relationships only. Could be parents, siblings or anyone. Love isn't only about relationships. Someone at least loved you when you were a kid. I'm counting for the whole life and everyone.

• Anonymous
    Stop blaming money instead start earning it. Your most of the problem that money can solve will be resolved.
    Like 1 Person
    • When did I blamed money? Saying that love is more important doesn't means I'm blaming money. Money is important, I agree, but according to me love is more important. Of course it is obvious financial things can be resolved by money. This isn't related to the topic. Of course I would start earning when I could. Please include relevant points.

• Anonymous
    if you love money

you are going inside the snake
    Like 1 Person
    • Yeah of course. I believe love is before money.

• Anonymous
    sorry to break it to you, the brain is the one that loves.
    Like 1 Person
    • How so? The feelings come from heart. Your heart feels the joy, your heart feels the pain. Heart chooses the path, brain judges and goes the path.