Why do people think skinny girls = anorexic, unhealthy, or bitchy?

What's with all the hate on skinny girls? What's with all these false accusations about them being unhealthy and anorexic and bitchy? Don't just judge someone like that. I'm completely health. I'm skinny and eat more than average(I love food). I'm innocent and nice and so are tons of other skinny girls. So stop hating and judging. Not cool.
Lately I've been reading comments where girls are like"help. I'm not skinny. I have some weight on me. How do I get a guys attention?" and then guys reply"we aren't interested in skinny bitches" or they'd say " we like healthy girls with some meat. Not un healthy girls who are anerixic". Like their all applying that skiny girls are automatically bitches and un healthy. A lot of girls also refer to skinny girls as anerixic

37

Most Helpful Guy

• I have not really heard many comments like this. If anything, I hear more girls complaining about guys only wanting to date twigs and supermodels. The only times guys complain about girls having an attitude is when they are flaunting an ego over their physical appearance.