Why is it that only older women seem to check me out or occasionally strike up a chat?

I'm 22 and have zero luck with girls my age lol but when I go out to bars and stuff I seem to catch a fair bit of older and sometimes very attractive women looking my way! Every once in a great while one will come up and make small talk or joke with me a little just for a laugh, just to be friendly. Either way I like how older women are so much nicer :)

27

Most Helpful Guy

• They are just wondering if you're old enough to drink. And they see a new face in their bar, if they are a 'regular' they will check you out even if they're not personally interested. Maybe they have a daughter they'd like to set you up with. Don't think for a minute, unless they're totally plastered, that theyhave any interest in you as a hook-up.

• Nah it isn't really that, I just find them repeatedly looking and I wonder why since girls my own don't seem to notice me at all.

• REgulars in a bar make it their business to be friendly to newcomers. For one thing, they're bored with the same old faces--in most bars, it's the same few people as regulars for many years.