Is it pathetic for a man to cry over a breakup?

I’m just wondering because I’ve been feeling down lately. My girlfriend broke up with me four days ago out of no where. I don’t know, since then; I just felt like crying at times (not in public of course) every time I think about it and now I’m starting to feel pathetic because of it. I just loved her so much and I thought what we had was genuine. I don’t know what went wrong and she won’t even reply to my texts asking for a reason behind the breakup.Is it pathetic for a man to cry over a breakup?

3540

Most Helpful Guys

• It's actually better to cry over a breakup than to not cry over a breakup. And no, I'm not talking about the "oh you had no feelings for her" Shit.
    What I've learned from life the hard way is that bulking up feelings inside will affect you over time. Crying, expressing, accepting all the mixed feelings you have atm helps you feel so much lighter as if all the weight on your emotional shoulders is getting off. Embrace it buddy (;

• No we may not have the same emotional range as our female counter parts but we are still human if you prick us we bleed if we have major loss we will react emotionally

Most Helpful Girls

• It is pathetic to not be affected, it meqns you never loved them. How you express that isbup to you, crying is a human expression of emotion so I don't see the problem

• No, guys feel the sense of loss just as much as we girls do. So what's wrong with a good cry over a breakup?