I started my first romantic relationship ever with "Rebecca" just two days ago. She's my first girlfriend. I have reminded her that since she is about to meet my mother, stepfather and brother tomorrow after we are done with a virtual date. Here are a list of things I have told my girlfriend to do / not to do:
- Don't watch adult cartoons, or shows like "The Simpsons," "SpongeBob SquarePants," and "Bob's Burgers." Even in my bedroom. My mom and stepdad ask me all the time what shows I watch on TV.
- Refrain from sex or even asking for it. Also, no PDA like kissing or hugging either. My stepdad fears of COVID. No mentioning her CashApp or OnlyFans activities either. My family doesn't like a "hyperactive" woman.
- ABSOLUTELY NO telling my stepfather what to do, or calling him out. He doesn't like that, and he always likes to prove that he is always right. Even if he says or does things that aren't socially acceptable, like yelling at the baby kitten, mocking accents of certain people's ethnicity, or restricting my brother's emotions and feelings.
- Each person is only allowed 500 calories per meal, three meals a day. No more than 10 grams of sugar or 20 grams of cholesterol a day.
- Under no circumstances should she cry unless a death in her family occurs, or yell - ever. My stepdad doesn't like an "aggressive/overreacting" kind of person.
- Both of us must take out the trash twice a day. No exceptions. If my family doesn't see us do it, they will threaten to disown us.
TL;DR - Two months into our relationship, I have reminded my girlfriend that since she is about to meet my family tomorrow after we are done with a virtual date. I've told her not to watch shows like SpongeBob or The Simpsons, no implication of sex, and no calling my stepdad out. Only small meals allowed a day. No getting upset or frustrated. We have to do work outside of the house.