MGTOW: Men Going Their Own Way is a mostly pseudonymous online community supported by websites and social media presences cautioning men against serious romantic relationships with women, especially marriage. The community is part of what is more broadly termed the manosphere.
Now...before reading note the usage of the word 'most'...it's relevant.
1. Most women are straight...
...and they love being in a relationship with men, having sex with them, talking with them, being in their lives.
2. Most women actually like being independent and earning their own wages...supporting themselves.
3. Most successful women like men who make an effort in all aspects of their lives.
There's no sugar-coating this - successful people are attracted to other successful people.
4. Most women couldn't care less about the alpha/beta/gamma/delta crap you're always talking about...
5. Most women and men actually recognize a lot of the qualities in another person upon them meeting.
If someone is off-put by you...there's usually a good reason for that.
6. Societies evolve and things are never going back to the 50's mentality... Sorry.
7. Most men actually also love women as much as women love them.
If you're having trouble seeing that side and their reasons for it - then it's probably you...not them...who is having trouble with this little thing called life.
8. Generalizing all women based on one or two you've met that have rejected you isn't healthy for you or anyone in your life - and it'll only make you more miserable in the end.
Tell me: how do you feel renouncing all women? Come back and tell me how you feel about it in a couple of years...
9. Bitterness is contagious and leads to deeper feelings of despair, resentment, melancholy and anger...but I'm sure you already know that.
10. The thing with marriage is actually KNOWING who you're marrying.
If you choose someone extremely different than yourself who doesn't have the same morals, core beliefs or views as you and if you don't communicate, love each other and compromise you'll never work... This is why divorce happens and how you can avoid ever having to go through it. It seems being cautious and smart these days is a real rarity in people just jumping into marriage.
11. Just because you can't get a women now doesn't mean you won't be able to find a woman you love forever.
She will come...if you put yourself out there more, admit you're not the victim and start seriously participating in reality.