Mentally, physically, emotionally,... men and women differ
- I know some women hate to hear this, but men generally are more logical, rational and make better overall decisions. This is why people prefer male leaders over female leaders.
- But women are amazing at taking care of others. They're better nurturers especially when it has to do with children and other family members. This is why mothers are so crucial in a child's development.
- Women have a higher emotional intelligence overall. They can detect others' emotions and feelings easier than guys can. They can read clues easier. Guys often rely on more solid data. Women have a great sixth sense when it comes to "reading" your mind or feelings.
- Women can multitask easier than men. Men can mostly focus on one single thing at a time.
- Men are physically stronger, and it's mainly to protect his woman and his family. Men are better at building, lifting things, and taking care of the heavy physical labor.
- Women have the possibility of childbirth and they have the incredible ability to take care of another person inside of them.
- Women are more flexible
- Men are more apt for competitive sports; women are more apt for domestic aspects of life. And both of these are equally valuable. Let's stop demeaning one over the other.
- Women tend to become more attached after a sexual encounter, which is why people have been discouraging one night stands for women who are planning on getting married or getting into a long-term relationship with the man they choose to sleep with. it's ideal to wait and get to know him before you do that.
- Men can easily separate sex and love/attachment. Men's brains work in the way that we can have sex with a pretty girl and forget her name the next day.
These things are okay to embrace. Feminists these days have been telling women that it's not okay for them to adhere to their nature. It's toxic, cruel and poisonous. Stop the lies! Women, you were born to do certain things, and men were born to do others. And that is a GOOD thing. It's not bad that we are different; this is how we complement and fulfill each other!