Does it make someone more attractive to you if they have lots of Instagram followers?

AlongCameCindy

Reason I ask is I know a few of my friends definitely seem to find someone more attractive if they have lots of followers, to me that’s strange because it really isn’t a good indication they’re better suited to them or they’re a better person because of it, feel like the world is so shallow now and people care about all the wrong things, there is plenty of uninteresting people and accounts with lots of followers anyway so don’t really get the big deal, surely something like that is going to make no difference on how you click and get along with the person anyway
Yes it does
A little
Makes no difference
Vote C
Makes them less attractive
Vote D
GirlGuy
35
6