Would you want your boyfriend/girlfriend to take down pics of his/her ex?

Whether on Facebook or in his/her room, would you want your significant other to get rid of them?

I'm only asking out of curiosity. I see on Facebook some of my friends will take down the old profile pictures, but others leave them up.

I personally have never put profile pictures of me with my boyfriend anyway and I keep the intimate pictures (like us kissing or hugging to myself). The others that are up, I can't imagine taking them down unless the breakup was really bad any we're no longer even Facebook friends.

Explain your reasoning! =]

Most Helpful Girl

• I think sometimes a past relationship can be a big part of someone's life and it would seem cruel and jealous to take something like that from them if you have no doubts about your own relationship with that person.

I definitely wouldn't expect them to remove all photos of an ex because people often stay friends after a break up, but more intimate pics such as kissing or hugging I don't really see the need to keep once you're in a new relationship.