My boyfriend cheated on me, so I slept with his childhood bully. Was I right?

I'm using my cousin's account and saw my boyfriend have sex with his ex. I ran into his childhood bully in a bar and we have had sex after I broke up with him. Should I boast that I slept with him and was I right?

• Yes, you were right :)
    32%(12)27%(18)Vote21%(6)
  • NO, you were not :(
    68%(26)73%(48)Vote79%(22)

Most Helpful Girl

• WHAT deranged female voted "YES"... Tell me it was a mistake and that SOMEONE out there doesn't believe it's right.

- It was wrong. They hurt you, so you tired to hurt them back. Feeling that is normal, acting on it is immature and thoughtless.

* They're going to find out. When they do and find out you did it ON PURPOSE to hurt them; they won't ever take YOU back. If you ever want them back.

• Will it be worse since it was with his bully?

• Also -- Assuming this situation is real... Even if the guy was hot af, I'd actually be MUCH LESS likely to mess around with him if he had any relationship to the cheating boyfriend.
      Just so that there would be NO CHANCE that **I** would look like the kind of bitch that would be jerked around into sleeping with other guys because of what some boy did. You feel me?

I mean... here's an analogy: When I meet men and let them down, I NEVER use "I'm married" as the let-down. Because I don't want to make the guy think he might have even had a *chance* with me, and that I'm just saying no because I have a husband. (: I don't know if that makes sense, but... It's the same thing here.

This is probably just a personal thing with me, but, I am VERY overly aware of when things *look* like I'm someone else's pawn or toy, and I do not EVER allow that to happen. Nope. Big fat nope.

• @redeyemindtricks I did break up. And he told me before about his bully, and I slept with him to get back at him

Most Helpful Guy

• You just compounded the problem. You might as well call it a day with your boyfriend, as it'll never be the same again. Every time some little thing goes wrong, you'll mud-sling all this at each other.

I suggest you both split and find fresh partners.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 17

• that's low. 2 wrongs don't make a right

• That's not mature behavior. If you see your boyfriend cheat on you, or if you feel he's not worth your trust, you just break up and that's all. You don't try to get revenge, because it's not worth it. Not to you, to degrade yourself like that, not to him whom you loved some time ago.

• Perhaps both of you deserve each other now. You just scooped down to his level. Welcome to The Cheaters Club.

• Yes , let him know how it feels to get hurt and cheated on (: he deserves it

• Thats a stupid thing to do, oh my boyfriend cheated on me so Im gonna fuck his bully... who in their right mind does that? I smell immaturity.

• Ask yourself this question after trying to get back at him.. "By me doing that does it actually shows that i am still hurt or am i actually still hurt in the inside?"

• two wrongs dont make a right

• No, that's what crazy people do. Congratulations.

• Oh shit... :/
    What people need to realize that stooping down to someone's level in a conflict DOES NOT SOLVE ANYTHING. Congrats, you made the situation worse.

• That's childish.
    Being cheated by your boyfriend doesn't justify your cheating.

• I don't see nothing wrong with that

• I just went double negative.. damn

Anyways what I mean is, I think you were justified in what you did.

• He deserved it but it wasn't right. Just leave him.

• give him a taste of his own medicine

• Haha yes

• By boasting you are showing him he is pretty important to you. You care about him enough to call his attention.
    If you don't mind he'd be aware of it, then do so.

• You should have just taken all his money

• unfortunately too wrongs don't make a right :( he should not have cheated on you, that was the wrong thing to do. And so I understand why you would feel the need to get back at him, and I think many people would do the same thing. But I can't call that "right." I think it's understandable, but that doesn't make it "right."

What Guys Said 7

• no you shouldn't and no you weren't right to sleep with someone else and cheat as revenge

• childhood bully just happens to be gay?

• He cheated on you, it hurt so you wanted revenge. You slept with that guy only for revenge that's it... so do you feel better? If not then stop... you're a far way better person than that

• You mean girlfriend right?

• U did the right thing i do this all the time

• I don't judge. I just wondered, are you gay? Or are you a girl?

• I'm a girl

• But you have a dude profile :D How?

• Anyway if you are a girl. My point is you were right :) He cheated you and you cheated back. His childhood bully fucked your ass hours. Thats a beautiful erotic cheat. Like a movie. You did very well. :*

• Yes, you were right :)