How can I break up with a stubborn girlfriend (she doesn't let me move on)?

It's a lot harder than it sounds to break up with her. She's obsessed with me and not in love with me. That's why I wanna call things off. She basically told me she would hurt herself if I ever left her. She also told me that she was going to decide when it's over and I have no say in it. I blocked her number and on Facebook and told her it was over and she made a fake Facebook to call me over and over again on messenger so I made my profile private so she starting calling me from private to my cell so I blocked private calls and now she's calling me from texting apps and other phone numbers and I can't block them all. She showed up to my house and I didn't wanna be rude to her in front of my family. She was acting like she was my girlfriend and she knows I'm really nice and I couldn't tell her to leave. She basically still thinks we are going out. SHE'S CRAZY. please help me. I don't know what to do I'm a nice guy.

All I wanted was a girl to see my telescope with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• That chick needs to go see a psychiatrist. You need to tell your family about this, because this is extremely serious. You need to just vreak up with her and get out there! What she decides to do afterwards is none of your business. If she tries to hurt herself or god forbid you, call 911 and report her.

• you don't understand. You make it seem simple. I already moved on from her. she doesn't wanna leave me alone. she keeps acting like we are together

• @Asker

It is that simple. She is harassing you, you have the proof. Tell your family so that they can bare witness. If she doesn't leave you alone, let her know that you will press charges.

• Don't be afraid to do something. Because if you let this continue, it will escalate and get worse. Don't be in an unsafe position. Or else you will be forced to deal with your problems because you're allowing it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You let her bully you. Man up, put your foot down and be stern.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• tell her mom so she can get her help.
    answer mine please!!

• This is some form of abuse. Id suggest maybe tell her parents or one of her friends if Shen won't listen to you

What Guys Said 1

• Dude you're being stalked. Get a restraining order, ricky tick.