How often do you think about your first love? will you ever forget them?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• That would have been about 10 years ago, I think about her maybe every other month?

Not on any sort of schedule, but certain music, movies, cars, etc. remind me of her.

I look back fondly and smile when I remember certain moments and even the bad times back then I can smile about now because of the lessons that were learned and changes that were made as a result of them. I wish her the best of everything and hope that she is doing well and happy. I haven't seen her in probably 8 years now, no contact, and from the occasional "I wonder what she's up to these days" facebook checks she seems to be doing great. Of course that's just facebook, but I hope she is.

I'll never forget her, she played a part in turning me into the person I am today and I'll always be grateful for the time we spent together and the things we did. But I really only knew her by name and got to know her over a period of maybe 7 or 8 months, we were together for 3 of those. I consider her my "first love" even though my next one turned out to be a million times deeper and what I thought was love before was a different kind of love.

My first TRUE love I think about more frequently. I was with her for 3 years so there is a much larger chunk of my life that she was such a central part of it so there are more memories, more emotions associated with her.
    Of course I'll never forget her.

Most Helpful Girl

• My first love is my dog and we're still together and I would never forget her... if you mean in a romantic relationship hasn't happened yet but I still consider my dog to be my first love because she's the first person outside of my family I've ever loved

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• ... i still think about my first one since the 3rd grade... but i really have not forgotten my second, third... fourth, my 5th, hell even my 6, not to mention my 7th... sadly my 8th... and as if i did'nt need more grief my current one that i like to call my 9th. So no... you dont really forget them, indeed.

• For me it comes and goes. I usually go months with nothing, then she just pops in my head or something triggers a memory. I still get the odd dream too. Then I think about her every day for a week or more then it gradually fades again.

• Every single day. I will never forget them.

• ya I'm over it. I mean I was 12.

• All the time and i will never forget them

What Girls Said 3

• Fairly often. We still speak on facebook occasionally

• All the time, no I don't think I'll ever forget him, but I've slowly accepted we'll never be.

• never ever