Why is my ex stalking my Instagram?

Okay so a random account requested to follow me on Instagram, and I didn't know who it was because there wasn't a name on the account. So I accepted it and followed the account back hoping I could find out who it is, well I asked the person who they were and they just opened it and never responded. I later looked at the account and from what I had seen I assumed it was my ex that I broke up with 2 weeks ago, and I also had him blocked on his other account. A few days later I sent a message to the account and confronted them and I said "I know who this is" and I ended up being right and my ex boyfriend confessed and said it was him and that he wanted to look at my new Instagram posts.

I am confused as to why he'd want to look at my posts. Is he not over me? Why would he do that?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• some people just aren't ready to let go rate away , it can take some time to move on and realise it just wasn't working

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• lol if you accept random strangers why make it a private account in the first place?

• I wanted to see who it was that's why I accepted it.

What Girls Said 2

• We all stalk our ex at some point it's normal don't worry about it.

• he misses you