• Ask
  • myTake

My ex gave his friend my number? why would he do this?

I asked a question yesterday and it talked about how my ex had a way of coming into my life again after our breakups since we have been on and off... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• well then there's your answer. If you didn't end on good terms then chances are, he could really care less about who gets your number. If that's true then my guess is his friend liked you, and he got your number from your ex so he could get something from you (coffee? date? sex? who knows).

• Yea it didn't end on good terms and probably so but then I found out my ex boyfriend told his friend to invite me to the bowling alley with them and my ex will be there. so its just weird.

What Guys Said 2

• it could be a few things, maybe he heard you weren't over him somehow and wants to give you a rebound to help with just that? or maybe his friend just asked him for the number and he saw no harm in it. really this is the kind of talk to your ex about and ask him yourself. guys never have 1 complicated reasons for doing things, just 1 of many simple ones that can be found out by asking (in a case by case scenario).

• I can't ask my ex about it because we aren't really on good terms at all right now so I know he wouldn't be doing me a favor by helping me get over him, and also my ex doesn't know I haven't moved on.

What Girls Said 1

• i think his friend asked for your number and just made this excuse

• His friend told me he didn't even know who I was that my ex just gave him my number.me and my ex haven't talked at all in a month.