7 Reasons Why Being a Single Pringle is Awesome!

Lets face it, these days everyone is getting in a relationship- and many of us feel left out. This happens to make us become many times insecure, and even sad. But hey! There are millions of reasons why being single can be awesome too!

1. Money

Relationships require spending a lot of money on each other; like dates, gifts, etc. Being single requires you to use your money for yourself. Just think how many things you could buy for yourself instead of another person.

2. Freedom

I'm not saying all relationships are like a prison but when your single, you can play the field. Get to know different kinds of people, and maybe it might result into Mr. Right/ Mrs. Right.

3. Friends

Now that you don't have someone to be with, you have SO MUCH time with your friends!!! You can do whatever you want - (don't kill anyone or do drugs ), and actually enjoy yourself with your homies.

7 reasons Why Being a Single Pringle is AWSOME!!!

4. Discoveries

Being single and spending a lot of time sometimes on your own can teach you things about yourself! Maybe you have a talent you never knew about. Plus you can do weird stuff without being jusged by a significant other.

5. Deal with his friends and family

You DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH his/her friends, and family.

6. Hobbies

Take time for yourself. Take that dance class you wanted, order random types of delicious foods, go play a sport, run a marathon, and live. Hey You do you!!!

7. Finally...

You don't have to go crazy trying to impress another. For example, grow out your beard, no shaving, waxing, threading, plucking, and could finally wear those really comftorable clothes- and not worry. (Of course - put on deodorant!!! And brush your teeth- and take a shower...duh... :) )

Hope you enjoyed myTake!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 27

• "I'm not saying all relationships are like a prison but when your single, you can play the field. Get to know different kinds of people, and maybe it might result into Mr. Right/ Mrs. Right."

This is counterintuitive. If you're single, to be single, for the sake of being single, and stating it's great but are free solely to "play the field" and find a partner aren't you working to escape singleness?

What in the fuck?

• Woah okay. I've seen a lot of empowerment topics for many different things, but this takes the cake for the worst one. There are truly no good reasons to be a single parent. It causes more stress, less time to do things, less money, less food and way more. Imagine going into a classroom filled with teenagers and showing this. Do you think this is a good idea?

• Nowhere in the take is written "single parent" though.

• I wrote this for people that are sad and hard on themselves for being single. This was supposed to be a positive attribute to people, who think bad of themselves just because they are "single", and are lonely.
      But I appreciate your comment.

• You could have done it much differently. Also, did you change the title? I swear that said single parent when I first read it. Oh well, my mistake.

• Destroying timeeee.

— "these days everyone is getting in a relationship- and many of us feel left out"

If everyone is getting in a relationship, no one can feel left out. You're contradicting yourself here.

— "Relationships require spending a lot of money on each other; like dates"

Doesn't a date just mean you go to a restaurant or watch a film or whatever? You're spending money on yourself then, not your partner.

— "when your single, you can play the field. Get to know different kinds of people, and maybe it might result into Mr. Right/ Mrs. Right"

1) When my single what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FdKPEA17m4

2) You're basically saying that being single is good because you have a better chance at finding someone to… be in a relationship with. So it's good because it results in a relationship. Then HOW is being single possibly any better?

3) "Mr/Ms Right" only sounds good when said by someone under the age of five.

— "Now […] you have SO MUCH time with your friends!!!"

1) One exclamation point is enough. We get it, you're excited.

2) Being in a relationship doesn't mean you can't spend time with your friends. Not being able to balance that is your fault.

— "You can do whatever you want - (don't kill anyone or do drugs )"

That means you can't do whatever you want. Again, you're contradicting yourself.

— "Being single and spending a lot of time sometimes on your own can teach you things about yourself! Maybe you have a talent you never knew about. Plus you can do weird stuff without being jusged by a significant other."

I already spend a lot of time on my own, because I choose to. Being in a relationship wouldn't change that. I have to be alone for at least two to three hours a day, I get anxious when I spend too much time around people in general. My partner would have to understand that.
    Also, if your partner judges you for doing "weird stuff", you have the wrong partner.

— "You DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH his/her friends, and family."

You already don't have to do that.

— "Take time for yourself. Take that dance class you wanted, order random types of delicious foods, go play a sport, run a marathon, and live. Hey You do you!!!"

You really make it sound that a relationship is some sort of cage which you can't escape from without breaking things off. Being in a relationship ≠ not having any alone time.

— "could finally wear those really comftorable clothes"

If your partner cares more about your clothes than about you, you have the wrong partner.

• Being single is perfectly fine while digging through the people to finally find the right one, but saying it is better to be single than a fulfilling relationship is simply lying to yourself. There are little - if any at all - bigger joys in life of having a loving partner by your side through the good AND the bad times.

• I meant to explain that is it OKAY to be single. But I agree with you. Thank you for your opinion.

• Then I misunderstood. It kinda sounded like glorifying singlehood. Then I agree with you on your take

• ENOUGH SAID! BEING SINGLE IS THEE SHIIEET! I LOVE IT! problem is that sometimes it gets lonely however, it probably is the best time to get to know yourself.

• #1, don't agree with... Why can't we just go for a walk or eat at a Wendys or something?

#2, don't agree with... Being Free means I'm still single, WHICH I HATE!!!

#3, Sorry don't have any friends, lol

#4, Perhaps, but I still think I could do that anyway.

#5, I'm trying to marry/date her, not her friends, LOL!!!

#6, Why can't I do those things with a girl? Half the reason I dont is because I'm single. Running... heck, living... by myself is boring.

#7 lastly, My future girlfriend/wife could waller around in a mud pit and I would still think she's beautiful.

• maybe being single as a girl is probably all Pringle tingle but as a man you'll be look on as a 40 year old virgin. and time waits for no man. and doesn't make anyone game to going up and talking to a girl with they say that only unwanted people aproach and seeing how they Judge you for felling lonely this only proves that men and women might not be as unlike men as some have thought

• Its good to be single for a while, but I believe it is a time to grow and become mature enough so you can be fit to be in a relationship. Just doing it for your own pleasure and not ready to show any effort, will lead you into being alone eventually.
    If this was your experience of relationships so far than think of it in a way, you get what you deserve. So better to become deserving and become Ms Right yourself first

• I've been single for 30 years.

• Is this something you want?

What are you doing to change this if it is not something you want?

• Hey never give up! Im sure your an awesome guy and someone special is out there for you:)

• I still keep a wish book but there's a lot of pages missing these days. Thank you for the perks! :)

• I think it's natural to the human condition to feel incomplete without a Significant Other. Where that doesn't happen, or hasn't yet, the single life can be very rewarding if you use the time productively. Being "single" but sampling multiple sexual partners isn't truly single. Its destruvtive.

• 0|0
  • Single Pringle 😂😂😂😂 I enjoy it, loved the take

• Well said!. Excellent take!

• Basically sounds like this song, you can say all this good stuff about being single, but people really do want someone to be with.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=59r1KFPmT9U

• Only people who have dated at least once say this shit.

• I don't think being single works for me... I've been single for like a year now and I'm not happy. I'm actually really lonely and sad. I miss the feeling of being needed by someone and meaning something to them.

• I've been single forever and I'm not unhappy exactly - I'm very grateful for my life, thank God. I'm just really tired of searching for someone and worrying I'll never find someone, God forbid - and that makes me sad and lonely.

• Well don't worry I am sure you will find that one special person! I just tried to be optimistic about it as much as possible. I am sure one day you will feel completed with that second person :)

• Thank you cc:

• Being single Rocks!!!
    Although I'm not completely single as I have children. But I do live life to its fullest on my free days!!!

• I didn't pay attention to that article. I'm just appreciate girl picture. What her name?

• i mean, that sounds awesome and shit, but i also wouldn't mind finding a girl that i know loves me.

• have always been a single. But some blanks are still left to be fulfilled which cannot be filled staying single.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 8

• I would of agree a couple of years ago but none of this applies to me now because their are other problems with it. Such as friends- no. Discoveries- not more to discover at this point. Money- I pay for other things not luxuries. It was a good take just can't relate to it.

• 7 th one is the Best awesome no words for that perfect life... being single...

• My kinda mytake!!! Love it.. !!! Until I find an awesome guy... 😁

• I'm 18 and I've always been single aside from a few one week "flings". I'm perfectly capable of handling a single life, but it doesn't change that I still want to be in a relationship.

Not bashing your article though! :)

• lol im a proud single pringle ;)
    cute positive take :)

• You can choose your men and move on if you wish.

• You know your actually right :)