The dating process is a roller coaster, and there's nothing worse than realizing the person you've been pursuing isn't feeling you anymore. Shooting over a text saying they've met someone else or letting the relationship slowly fizzle away from existence is never fun, but there's one method that burns more than any other: ghosting.
Whether you've been ghosted, or perhaps you ARE the one who ghosts (WHY do you do this?!), this one method of ending a fling is quite possibly the most frustrating way ever. As you sit there staring at your phone day after day wondering when their next text will come through, it's easy to get lost in a series of self-criticizing thoughts that go a little something like this:
1. Maybe his phone is broken
2. Maybe my last message never sent. Should I resend it?
3. Maybe he accidentally blocked me
4. He hasn't viewed my Snapchat. Maybe he's swamped with work.
5. False alarm. He HAS viewed my Snapchat. Why hasn't he texted me?
6. I thought we had a connection. Maybe I imagined it and he didn't enjoy all of those dates with me.
7. Did I talk too much on our dates? Did he think I was annoying?
8. Did I sleep with him too early and now he thinks I am a slut?
9. Was I bad in bed?
10. Maybe it's because I was a brunette. Should I dye my hair blonde? Do all guys like blondes?
11. Will I be single forever?
12. I guess it's time to move on
Have you ever been ghosted? If so, how did you handle it?
If you've ever ghosted someone - Please tell us why!