Advice to Young Men Who Got Major Attention After College: You Are the Left Over Men!

When you are in college you probably notice that majority girls chased after small clique of guy who were either really attractive, tall, popular (were in many clubs, social groups, fraternities) and/or rich. if you were a guy who focus on studying, came from a middle class family and weren't super hot chances are most women won't even recognize you existed unless they needed your help for school.

Advice to young men who got major attention after college. You are the left over men.

Now, here's the typical script among women. In college they have access to guys who are going to become successful in future, come from well off families and who are attractive. So they all chase down and spread their legs over and over for these guys throughout their college years in a vain attempt to see which one among them can get the relationship. It usually only pans out well for the girl who are super hot and the rest of the girl get burnt. Some girls go gay after that, some take a break from dating, others realize their value and pick a guy whose are their physical equal grudgingly coming down to the end of their college years or after college is over.

Now when you go out into the work force many guys experience a phenomenon where their is a massive rise of women starting taking interest. They are finally getting some attention and women looking to them for relationship/sex.

My advice from young men at this point is to realize what women are saying to you. When you were in college your SMV (sexual market value) was low because you probably were a broke college kid with average looks. Most Women deemed your SMV low and weren't really that attracted to you. The only reason women are giving you a chance now is because:

1. Their dating pool for eligible men for these women have shrunk dramatically. Meaning if we were to reverse the hands of time 2-3 years on these girls and put them back into college you wouldn't even register. College is a time where both men and women have access to biggest sample size of men and women they'll have in their life. When they reach the workforce this sample size gets greatly reduced. So at this point any women who is hitting on you and showing you attention at work place isn't doing so because she lust after you and wants to be with you. She's doing so because you are the best she can get in her limited dating pool.

2. Money. Women crave money. They chase money. The only difference for most guys when they start working is they begin making money. So you'll find women sudden interest isn't because they grew up and mature. It's just that they see you have money and want to spend it on them.

So here's my advice for young men who suddenly get a massive interest in women after school.

A. Always be skeptical of women''s words and actions. Never give your heart completely to women at this point and thinks she loves you for you.

B. Do not get into relationship/marriage with the first girl that shows interest. Play the field. Date around and be with other women. You have money now so travel and see what's out there in the world.

C. Only ever settle down for a woman who is worth it. Even if you are skeptical about a woman at this point being with you for your money (security). You ask yourself this. How does this woman enrich my life ? If she has positive traits that you like that makes your life better then even if deep down she's only with you for financial security/stability, you are also with her for traits she has. So in short it's a mutual benefit partnership in which you are with each other for something rather than having a parasite for a wife/GF.

D. Never let your peers, friends, and family pressure you into settling down when you reach a particular age. If you think the women you keep meeting are trash and have doubts about taking the dive then do not settle down.

NOT ALL OF US ARE GOING TO GET OUR HAPPY ENDING.

BubbleBoy69 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 16

• You get far too much of your understanding of the world from movies kiddo...

• actually his take was spot on: this man knows his shit.

• he seems pretty spot on to me

• I just wish graduating from college automatically made you rich, like this MyTake implies lol. What does he mean when he says "You have money" after college? Sure I do... but not much of it lol.

• Hahahah Okay... so in your world all women are sluts and whores who chase money after they start 'losing their looks'. Sounds like a fun little world you made for yourself.

Also - nice people usually end up together - unless the nice person is an idiot - then he/she will end up with a jerk.

• So your advice is to behave like a grade-schooler in terms of playing hot&cold, tuck anything that moves so that you know when you've met 'the one'? That craving money or going for someone who has it and/or a good income versus scooping a crack-addict hobo of the street is a bad thing?

Okay then...
    I think it's pretty clear who's NOT gonna get a happy ending with that kind of approach. 👌

• Guess what? Women like sex. They always have and always will. The hookup culture is thriving on college campuses because women like sex just as much as men!!!
    If you are an average-looking fella, most girls would not be interested in hooking up with you. Only hot guys get casual sex and one night stands. Life isn't fair, now get over it!!!

• What college did you go to? Where I went people didn't have any trouble getting sex - it was confidence and persistence that worked. Yeah it was a lot easier for the hot guys...

• This is a quote from a female gager:

"This was another quote from a female gager from another take:
      " sometimes girls find things cool because of peer pressure or naive then they can change. But also some just like to hide because of being judged. Either it's a defense mode. Point one and two are definitely true. I personally find myself to do wild things with non judgmental guys versus stuck up I guess u adapt.
      The cartoon is hilarious but there is some truth looking at my married girlfriend or in serious relationships.
      I have a question for u. PM me"

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a24519-you-can-t-differentiate-between-a-true-good-girl-a-reformed-party

• @zagor
      actually, you will be surprised by how much of it Is working with what you have. A lot of the male models you see, started out average looking, very few people are actually born that way

• I dont feel sorry for guys like you. If you wanted a relationship you could have had one if you didn't spend your time chasing after women who were out of your league. There are plenty of girls who aren't in that rich hot girl clique but you dont want them. that is your choice, you dont have to want them, but dont act like a victim because you aren't chosen by the hottest rich sorority girls either.. you werent on their level. you could have found your equal and dated her but for some reason you chose not to

• shhhhhhh reality is too painfull for them.

• I agree with u, missy. Too many of these guys ignore the girls that like them that are in their own caliber, and chase girls who don't want them.

• I only want men with money! hahah I won't have your babies if you don't own 3 mansions!

• lol ur not even cute and u have such demands

• @Tdieseler nope! I gonna own huge castle someday!

• well be sure to invite me to that particular housewarming party.

• I think it goes both ways. This case is just more common.

• Such BS. If a guy suddenly got more attention after college, it's because he:

1.) Lost weight
    2.) Gained muscle
    3.) Looks more like a man now
    4.) Grew a pair of balls and started socializing more
    5.) Gained overall confidence in himself

It's definitely not because he's 'leftovers.' The 'leftovers' never get attention.

• I like how the bitter sad guys liked this and no woman did XD

Coincidence?

• This is maybe the biggest load of tripe I've ever read.

• Finish college first... might not be right on point, but its on the track...

• I forgot how sad some of the guys here were.

• Hahaaa typical "its not fair the hot/popular girls dont go for me but obviously I'd never go out with a girl who"s traditionally "hot" feel bad for me" lol glad i never got caught up in any of that crap

• I feel u over simplified in paragraph two.

• Women, generally speaking, are shitheads.

• I generally see nice guys and gals settling down together and former party boys and girls settling down together. Druggies with druggies, rednecks with farm girls. And so on.

This concept that all guys continue to be super studs indefinitely while all gals become haggard gold diggers looking for the nearest IT guy to latch onto... Only on the interwebz.

• Your list is good, though. At all ages and for everyone.

• I partially agree with you. I think it is ridiculous to assume that the studs remain studs. But many people do lose their looks as they age, some sooner than others (blame genetics for that one) while others age well or even become more attractive as they age. Many of the studs will lose their looks too and develop a beer gut or go bald lol

• Hence the settling down with fading hot chicks. 😆

• "here's the typical script among women. In college they have access to guys who are going to become successful in future, come from well off families and who are attractive. So they all chase down and spread their legs over and over for these guys throughout their college years in a vain attempt to see which one among them can get the relationship"

This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read. If you think "typical" women act like that, you've clearly gone for the wrong type of girl.

Based on your take and your username alone, I would guess that you're relatively young. Women aren't after your money. And at no point in time are you any better off at finding someone you consider worthy. Your thinking is a bit 1950's and backwards, mate.

• Sparkly-crystal up there just proved his point...

• Plus she looks even younger... I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's a little kid pretending to be 17. Ah the Internets.

• but it's true, women love sex too, I mean women are human and the desire for sex is only natural. The need for sex is not unique to just men, that is just years of up tight religious crap telling us that (women do not desire sex because they want to be treated like children)

What Guys Said 35

• What is it with people nowadays so desperately trying to play down guys' sexual value or prowess and overplaying/building up girls'? What is this really all about? I've never been to college, but I have guy friends who are in it and those who already finished, and they're still getting laid. I don't think it's really changed, and I don't think any kind of value or ability in guys to get chicks and get laid has changed either.

• Dating and banging was never as easy as in Uni omg

• Yeah... i dont try too hard and still get girls

• You are built af though so you have an advantage also you probably aren't broke like most college kids so... Probably looking for quality over quantity at this point in your life

• @ModernDayCrusader You are a very perceptive man, I'm very impressed!

• This is pretty much common knowledge regardless of college. It has more to due with age. Women start out at the peak of their sexual value during their youth and then begin to lose it once they age. Men on the other hand start out at the very bottom of their sexual value then gain it as they age.

That said, the best advice for men is to WAIT. After college they should wait at least 5-10 more years before seriously settling down. Instead use that time to build up their career and consolidate their resources. Then enter the dating market and you'll have much more value than when you were young.

Hence why I am not going to marry a woman over 20 years old, and why virginity is kind of a requirement for me. Guys need to start being pickier and holding out until they age. It is only way women will lose power. A man should not sell himself short by settling for some 30 year old Sex and the City slut.

• Not this shit again...

• How many girls have given up the puss from white knighting them on gag dude?

I see you right takes on how awesome women are, how nice guys are horrible and now like captain save a ho you come in here just to chime "like" all female comments and say this take is wrong.

• @HenryThePrideful y u no english?

• of all my male friends in college. only two ended up with girls they married in college. of all my female friends in college only one ended up with a guy she met in college

most people don't see college as a place to meet their future spouse. they see it as a place to meet friends, make relationships, get a degree and have fun

our society has shifted greatly from one that generally felt you met the person you would spend your life with and marry them by your early to mid 20s. the average age people get married now is 27.5 and rising annually. so it suggest that people want to establish their career and adult life prior to settling down into marriage

• The loser's guide to ultimate losership. What a cringe.

• Because getting married to the first single mother that sees you as a meal ticket is a win?

• Because your attitude is loserlike. When you believe that no woman would really like you and all will go after your wallet, how else you expect to be called?

• Well it's not really about thinking women only going after your wallet it's observing behavior. If everything about you is the same and the only thing that has change is that you have more money to spend and you notice a mark rise in female attention wouldn't you as a logical person be a little suspicious as to why?

Think of this. In college some guys were broke and didn't have much in wealth going for them just as you, yet many or at least some women found something special in them to give them sex/relationship.

You as a man have not changed as a person. You are still the same guy in college and the only thing that has change is you now have a job which brings in a good income you can support yourself and spend on shit.

Why would the second kind of guy not feel a little bit suspicious and offended that he had to acquire wealth to now be considered "interesting" by women for a relationship/love?

• The rantings of someone who hit their peak in high school, and is now mad about it. Sorry bud, you had your 4 years of glory. Now those "nerds" get the hot girls, the nice cars, and the general lifestyle the high school jocks can't fathom.

• Did you even read or are you projecting here?

• "Basing anecdotal evidence experienced in your personal life and applying it generally to women, is stereotypical."

Judging by the male upvote and other experience it's not just from one personal experience. Plenty guys attest that this is what is happening.

And if you think women don't make money a priority tell me how many women u know date/marry men who make less. A question was posted on gag asking girls if they would consider dating/marrying a man who made less than them but was a good person/potential father. The majority of female gagers voted no and rationalize reason why.

We also have research which shows that women still marry up when it comes to finances. So deluding yourself that money is not a very very high priority is you being delusional and out of touch with reality.

Stop defending women. They can defend themselves and you being captain save a ho will not get you any closer to getting pussy.

• Very true, it's amazing how some of the jocks while sought out in high school lose their looks and get beer guts while some of those nerds get fit and aren't so nerdy anymore, it is funny how the roles switch, I've seen it personally. I was kinda nerdy in high school but became a popular frat guy in college, so what you said is true in some cases

• Well, if you're trying to be a provider - then yeah, she might overlook the average dudes.

But if you're everything they crave, well shit - you'll be alright.

• You my friend are in no position to be giving anybody advice.

• Guess, I'm fucked. I still get zero attention from girls.

• I didn't read much of it, but I think you missed the part were men have choices in what they do with their life... You can get a lot of girls all your life including college and be single and get attention after college. Just because women want to lock you down earlier, doesn't mean they get to make that call.

• Wow this is ridiculously stupid except for point D at the end.

• I think most men that were never popular when they were young, only to become popular later in life already know this. It is just that women will never admit to it, and that the men that were popular when they were younger often don't understand because they can't see the difference.

Take a man or woman that can't get a date to save their life. Then they win the lottery. Suddenly they become really popular and everyone wants to date them. That person knows that the person wanting to date them is just after their money.

Now take a man or woman that was always popular and had plenty of people asking them out all the time. If they win the lottery they aren't as likely to notice the difference, and will think the idea that someone is trying to use them for their money is just being cynical or even sexist.

You can tell by a persons past, as to what traits they really value in a partner, and if they went after other types of guys, then you clearly aren't her first choice and she is settling. This is why so many women end up resenting their husbands for not being the type of men she really wanted to end up with.

• Very good MyTake. Provides an accurate and essential view on the topic. Props to you buddy.

• All of that may be true, but if she has wised up, she may be better for it.

• he did mention that they wise up After... when the money starts to come in. i find that weird because women usually get the job before guys, the guy has to be either exceptional or be in a male-dominated field.

• @Tdieseler But none of this is some sinister conspiracy. It simply is what it is.

• cuz of dumbasses

• Someone I know is really bad looking like 3-4 not rich not popular not cool or outgoing and his girlfriend is really hot.
    You don't have to be like those guys you described to get girls but average guys often posses really unattractive characteristics (which is not being poor or average looking etc.) it's mainly being needy, thinking bad about girls, having no balls at all, no motivation, no passions, no goals in life, no self improvement, blaming others, complain much, thinking negative, helping others but not because they are nice but because they expect something in return, can't connect with girls (how can u when u actually think all girls are egoistic bitches), are too scared to sexually escalate and expect the girl to do that after u were nice to her, don't know how to have good conversations and also have other bad social skills, don't wash themselves or do something else which is gross, envy others, being very egoistic or hurt inside, doing stupid jokes, make themselves look ridiculous by purpose, the list goes on

• "Women value 3 thing: money, social status and looks."

No doubt.

• I attended a big 10 college all the way through grad school and what you wrote is not what I've seen in my life. In real life, people date and stay with their own kind. Party girls and party guys. Athletic girls and athletic guys. Average girls and average guys. Ugly girls and ugly guys. White girls white guys etc.
    This is fantasy world if you think hot girl goes after nerd man at 28 years old. And then nerd man gets total revenge. From my experience, the hot girls are taken during college and its hard to find a hot girl single after college. Dating girls solely depends on who you hang with. More friends girls and guys gives you the greatest chance in the world to attract a girl.
    I never had trouble with girls finding me attractive during High school and college because I had lots off guy and girl friends to hang with. Guys who don't have many friends or are loners are really the ones who don't get any girls. I'm not sure what your problem was. I'm not a chiseld Adonis god and I always had a girlfriend.

• The best chances you have on finding a girl is have is date a younger girl, have a positive attitude, and have lots of friends. Girls like confident guys who won't avoid contact and won't avoid saying hi. Girls don't like quiet introvert guys. Girls don't like guys whonmake girls come to them. Girls like guys who go out of their way to talk to them.

• oh I agree. I am just saying, whenever it happens it is because the nerdy guy takes it upon HIMSELF to change instead of just thinking the women will come to him without changing something about himself

• @Eric644 Right on. There is work on the guys side to take this seriously and transform himself. You sit have to work and earn ladies attention.

• Don't worry maannn I not gotta settle down with a used pussy... Which had been banged by 50 guys.
    I will marry a girl who has very low sexual partners.. Or maybe even a virgin..

After all NK one wants to settle down with a Whore

• wait, so you can go sleep around, but you expect to marry a virgin? don't you see how hypocritical that is. With that same logic, a woman can refuse to settle down with you because they don't want a used dick. It goes both ways here bud

• A girl with little sexual history is so overrated

• HAHAHA!!
    Even if you are right in your assessment, it's pessimistic to a fault.
    There are the up sides, like
    -not dealing with a young moron. lol
    -more sexually open
    -more sexually and romantically experienced
    -some still hot in their 30's-40's
    and plenty more.
    Plus, some people are not ready for it until they get to a certain age and all that.

• More from Guys
    15