Girls: Is it hard to turn a girl on?

Girls: Is it hard to turn a girl on or is it a thing that guys just say

• Yes it is hard to turn a girl on
  • No it isn't hard to turn a girl on

Most Helpful Girl

• Noooooooo. Girls get turned on easily!!! Just doing something sweet, she's turned on. It's just we're analyzing things :)

What Girls Said 11

• As long as you don't go firing your hard-on inside her without a little work, then it's pretty easy to turn a woman on. Even if you give her a few minutes of dirty talk, it won't take much. Women are different though. Some are more sexually aggressive and seek out to turn on their men because they're already aroused. Other women need to be worked on more.

• No, it does however depends on the girl. Me personally, I was in the movie theater once with my guy, I was cold so I wrapped one arm around his arm and held his hand with one. Feeling his big hands, around mine turned me on. Him talking to me the sound of his voice turned me on. Then him just rubbing my leg where it was cold to warm me up had me soaking wet.

• No. You just have to figure out what gets her going.

• no its not hard.
    I, personally, get turned on so quickly haha

• just don't say anything cheesy and you'll be fine..I'm not talking about like funny joking pickup lines but like corny awkward sweet talk Lol I'm a girl and I swear cheezy lines ruin the moment they make me want to laugh, and are super unattractive/lame, just be authentic and all us girls will go crazy for ya. Lol

• no ! it's automatic if you're her type !

• Not at all...

Just hugging me from behind would do it for me

• It isn't hard to turn a girl on, but its hard to get some girls off

• No, it's not hard. For example, whenever I'm with the guy I like I get really horny. Just by being next to him. I try to help it but I can't, just looking at him makes me horny. And hearing him talk, watching his facial expressions, smelling him... is just a huge additive to my horniness. He's not super hot either, but I am seriously and strangely attracted to him.

• i get turned on wayyyyy to easily. i usually come home and have to change my panties xD

• not at all. You just need to know what turns her on.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think so. I see women like carnival games. Once you know the trick to that particular game it's a lot easier to win.

I'm not going to lie though. Just because two games look the same it doesn't mean it has the same trick. Figuring it out can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

• using his or her fetish i guess..i can't answer the poll cuz it dpends