Would you date a guy from the hood?

A girl I know is dating a hood guy and he is making her look very thirsty. He even have her on Facebook thinking they getting married and she's planning the bachelorette party and everything. On Facebook they engaged. But it's like he's playing a game with her head. He have all his friends adding her as if she getting passed around. his whole page make her look thirsty and him fake. Would you date one to this effect?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, firstly, this might surprise you, but I'M from "the hood." Probably not what you were expecting, right? So keep in mind, anyone can be from the hood. But it sounds like this guy is a douchebag, no matter where he's from. But "the hood" is like anywhere else. Most of my neighbors were good, decent people just trying to get by, and then there were a few knuckleheads. I think the issue is the guy, not the socioeconomic background.

• This. I'm from the barrio, and those people aren't any different. There are good and bad people, just like with any grouping.

• ├ôrale, homes!

What Guys Said 1

• I dated a girl from "the hood"... she was fine, probably the nicest girl I've met. She buzzed her hair so she could donate it to some charity.

What Girls Said 2

• BeI dont think him being frome "the hood" has anything to do with the problem you really shouldn't judge people on where they are fom from what it sounds like is this guy is a yotal dick and doesn't have respect for his girl

• I know a lawyer who's from the hood, I'd date him. Her guy doesn't sound great though.