Girls do you feel like your boyfriend says stupid things?

I am asking because my girlfriend says I am very intelligent and she knows it but I say stupid things sometimes? Im just curious if this is a common thing. I hate being insecure about so I over compensate and over think conversations and little things but I really don't want to be stupid.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahahaha yes. Men can say dumb things. But its almost impossible to say the right thing to a woman anyways. Carry on.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't have a boyfriend but I do have guy friends. They say stupid stuff all the time and I just look at them. Granted, I have my moments to, but guys sometimes make me want to facepalm.

• My boyfriend says dumb stuff sometimes too. But then again, I say stupid stuff all the time too. We have the same reaction when the other says something dumb. We just sit and blink at the one who said the stupid thing and try not to laugh. And then we try to recover the conversation. With a lot of teasing. It's all in good fun.

• Yep. So do I.

• yeah men say dumb things i expect it and don't get upset over it

• I do, all the time. And I also feel like punching him to death everytime he says something stupid.

What Guys Said 0