What do girls think about cute shy guys?

Im a shy guy..
and there's this girl who i find attractive, and she is always so nice and funny.
one day she was smiling at me and as an idiot i made no ieye contact and started to get nervous as she noticed and asked me why i never made eye contact with no one. well i made a fool out of my self.

• attractive cuality
  • unattractive cuality

Most Helpful Girl

• it is cute, but confidence is hot remember that

What Girls Said 13

• Attractive up to a point. And then it gets boring and repetitive. Like a male damsel in distress... not my type.

• Its cute actually id prefer a cute/shy guy instead of a cocky/hot one, but you gotta make a move cuz you like her.

• Nothing. I don't like "cute" men since I find it feminine and I don't like shyness as I am shy myself.

• It's cute but not everytime, I'm shy at first then I'm an open book depending if I can trust the guy.

• I love it but I'm shy too sometimes so if my crush was shy too, it would never happen because nobody will ever make the first move. Try to get comfortable with her. Good luck:)

• i think shy guys are adorable, but i need a man who can take control, ya know?

• it is cute, but girls want guys that chase them not the other way around

• Cute is nice, but it is not everything.

• It can be cute, but if you can't make eye contact, it sends off the wrong message

• quality*

open up! she wants to know you!

• Its is adorable like really i think so BUT CONFIDENCE IS KEY

• It's cute but try to make a go for it. After all if you can't take risks whats the point?

• for me I like shy guys. But still, you have to do something about it. who knows? Maybe she likes you too, and she is waiting for a sign!! :) plus, you have to make the eye contact with her, believe it helps. good luck :D

What Guys Said 1

• Girls want a man not a boy. I use to be shy got some girls but not many once I picked up my balls I started getting the girls I wanted not just the girls that wanted me. Start by approaching random people even guys and just talking to them with no intention other than a convo in time you'll build up to talking to girls you want to date. It works try it.. really what have you got to lose !