I kissed my boyfriend's best friend...

Me and my boyfriends best friend, chris, have been getting really close. He's so sweet and he really cares about me and he's always there for me when I'm crying or upset. My boyfriend is a jerk to me and is never there for me, and he is really controlling. Me and Chris text like 24/7 now and we've been hanging out more and more. The other day he asked me if he could drive me to summer school, so he picked me up and when we got there we sat in his car and talked because I was kind of early. Then I'm like "I'm gonna go" so he leaned over to hug me and when we stopped hugging we both leaned in and kissed. it was the perfect kiss ever, it felt so right and I don't know how to explain it. please don't leave any mean comments, because I know it was wrong but anyway the question is how should I act around chris and what do I do about this? thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds more like chris is your boyfriend & that it's time to drop the news to the jerk.

be aware that neither of them are likely to thank you for splitting them apart, however, and that's fairly likely in this circumstance.

if you can keep chris at arms length for a while before & just after splitting up with the jerk, it may help things. it may also help things if the jerk is not wanting to continue the relationship anyway.

be honest but be sensitive.

good luck

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like you should break up with your boyfriend if he's such a jerk.

• Leave your boyfriend for Chris. You're halfway there, anyway.

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely break up with your boyfriend. He doesn't sound like a good one anyway, and if you call him a jerk, you can't really like him that much. After that, I'd wait a little while before trying anything with Chris, so you don't look bad and just in case Chris doesn't want a relationship with you. Remember, they are friends, so who knows how this could turn out. But do break up with the boyfriend now to save yourself the trouble later on.

• break up with your boyfrien NOW !

and don't give us that "but I love him" sh*t because he is a jerk and you kissing his bestfriend isn't helping the relationship.. soo

tell him you can't do this break it off, but first go to chriss and ask him how he feels about you and if you breaking up with your boyfriend would be the right decission to make and if you and chriss can move in to a relationship..