If my boyfriend wants me as his birthday present what does that mean?

My boyfriend and I are seeing each other for the first time in a while this weekend! His birthday is today, and he says the only present he wants is me. What does that mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• It either means he wants B-Day sex or the sweeter meaning is that he just wants to be with you. Cuddle with you, spend time with you whatever. Either way he just wants to be with you.

What Guys Said 4

• Bow chicks wow wow... It means he wants you wearing nothing but a smile and willing to let him have his way with you.

• He wants time with you including intimate time. He is probably hoping that you will do something extra special for him later

• Means your worth more than any present u can buy

• It means he wants to have his way with your body.

What Girls Said 4

• It means that all the tea in China, all the money in the world, all the gifts you Could ever buy him Or bring him-----He says the only present he wants is me.
    Happy birthday to your soul mate... Best wishes... xx

• Usually it's a physical thing "I want you" typically means sex ;)

• there's 2 things he could mean 1= sex 2= he could mean that you just being with him is enough.
    thats on you to work out which one he meant.
    you should be able to tell what he meant by him body language and how he said it

• A) He wants to cuddle with you.

B) he wants to have sex with you.

c) Both.

Probably the last one.