If a girl/guy you have a crush on embarrassed themselves in front of you, what would you think?

If a girl/guy you like did something dumb and embarrassed themselves in front of you, what would you think of them? Would you like them less? Would it kind of take them off the pedestal you put them on and make them less intimidating? Would you just feel bad for them? Please explain

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's cute and hope it shows that they're nervous around me because maybe they like me too :)

What Guys Said 3

• i would see it as cute. i prefer cute girls so i would probably get embarassed with her

• I don't know depends on how they handle it. if they shake it off then cool, but if they freak out...

• I wouldn't think any differently of them.

What Girls Said 3

• I would feel special cuz only someone who actually likes you is gonna care if something like that happens. I tend to help people out of the situation. I might even grab his hand and squeeze to show my support.

• I would see them as a human with faults in the beginning. The pedestal wouldn't exist, so whatever the embarrassment, it would be laughed off with them.

• Usually I kinda feel embarrassed for them, only because i get embarrassed easily. I would try to comfort them to make them feel better.