All by bf got me for my birthday were some flowers, a card and some balloons.

That's all he bought me got my birthday, we have been together 2 years, I understand that his financial situation isn't great at the moment but seriously, he couldn't save up for the occasion? I calculated it and the flowers didn't even amount to that much, the card isn't anything special and the balloons only lasted two days before deflating. I know I sound ungrateful but I saved up for his birthday and got him something amazing that he could cherish forever. Balloons deflate, flowers die so I can't keep any of it. How should I deal with this situation? I have spoken to him about it and he left my House without saying a word.

• You're being ungrateful
  • He should have saved up

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, yeah you're being extremely ungrateful. It shouldn't be about how much he spends on you, it's the thought that counts and it sounds like he did put thought into it. It was such a sweet gesture to get you flowers and balloons and this is how you're acting? He could have not gotten you anything but at least he put in the effort to get you SOMETHING. I don't mean to be rude, but you seem very spoiled and that's not cool.

• I know, I appreciate your input but I just expected so much more 😔

• Oh my gosh. Lol As I have said numerous times before, I could not care less. I don't need a guy to buy me ANYTHING on my birthday because I don't think that's what's important. If he wants to buy me something, I would be grateful and happy about it but it's not a necessity and I certainly wouldn't bitch and complain if it was flowers "every single b-day"

Sure, everyone is different, I never said otherwise. My whole answer is my opinion so I'm not sure why you're still trying to argue with me.

What Guys Said 26

• "calculated it and the flowers didn't even amount to that much"

media.tumblr.com/...lr_lywo6ybYuK1qi6r9zo1_400.gif

• How does that give you the right to call me a "bitch" that's a little much isn't it

• Well, I have the right to say just about anything I want to you. Now, whether or not I should is a different story.

Regardless, just calling a spade a spade.

• hopefully the material items are second to how good an actual guy he is. if you have issue with him as a bf as opposed to the material items he can give you then I think you may have an argument but if your only issue is that he gave you a card, flowers (which can be pricey depending), and balloons (it's not his fault they deflate) then I think you are being too shallow

• I'm not being shallow. He clearly didn't appreciate what I done to get him something special and he took the easy option and got me that shit

• don't compare yourself to his ex's. they were special when they weren't his ex's and you are special as well.

I get it you feel like it shows a lack of appreciation but if this is the only issue in your relationship I think you need to give him a pass and maybe just realize that he isn't the most creative gift giver. perhaps next year you mention to him that he doesn't need to waste his money on flowers and balloons because those gifts die after a few days. maybe tell him that the cost of a gift isn't important but the thought behind it

• I will speak to him about I properly and hopefully find some common ground I just feel he took the easy option and thought that it's good enough for me

• Sounding a little materialistic to me. At least he remembered your birthday? Whatever happened to the thought of it or someone doing it because he just cared. Whose to say that he isn't saving up for something else in the future for you or the fact that its so close to Christmas he doesn't have something big for you then?

• I understand it's the thought that counts but he could get me flowers any day of the week, my birthday is supposed to be special and be ruined it for me by not even trying

• Well, just from the sounds of it you are one of those impossible to please women. If he had taken you to the gallery and that was it you'd probably be on here complaining about how he didn't get you anything for your birthday. Just took you to the gallery. and vice versa. I feel sorry for your man. He at least tried something. And like i said it is close to Christmas maybe he had/has something special planned for then that took money away he didn't have.

Oh and PS gallery isn't free, still have to pay the gas or public transit to get there and back.

• I wouldn't complain that he didn't get me anything, stop making generalisations please it isn't fair

• probably made him feel ashamed that 1, his financial situation isn't good 2, you obviously werent happy with the thought that he did get you something 3, feels worthless. If I were him id be telling myself im a worthless piece of shit who doesn't deserve her because I couldnt afford her a gift although she knows my financial situations. You probably just caused some strain on your relationship.

• I didn't want to make him feel low but he made me feel that ways too. I was expecting something amazing, not necessarily expensive but something I could at least tell my friends about. I know I probably hurt him but I didn't mean to

• Well whatever gets you to sleep at night. But based on what you wrote, you both knew the financial situation but you added more fuel to the fire, because whatever he did, it wasn't enough. Im not suprised he's pissed, and honestly I wouldn't talk to you for a few days if it were me

• He needs a break anyhow as do I

• I don't know what the dude's financial situation is like at the moment, but since you mentioned it in your post, I'm lead to believe that he's in a bit of a rough patch at the moment?

Honestly, flowers, balloons, and a card sound like the guy put some thought and care into this. It's hard for me to understand why you feel shortchanged.

Did he write a personal note in the letter, or just like sign his name or something?

• Just a casual card, thing is I put so much effort into his gift and just wanted him to show he appreciated me. It's two years, he didn't buy me anything last year and this year he got me that. He went out over the weekend with his boys so he clearly has money to do that, they're always out together so he's finances aren't that BAd

• If you did decide to make a big deal out of this, I hope it was about the generic and transient nature of the gifts and not about the cost.

Because that would make you a pretty shitty human.

• It was about the whole thing and maybe I overreacted when he handed it to me, he didn't say a word he just left in silence and we haven't spoken since

• @purplepandas90

Nobody sent your bf to prison so you any relate, of course you would like flowers from your bf because he isn't even around, I'm sure his time would be enough. You clearly don't understand the situation enough to comment on it.

• And yes dude thanks for understanding, I totally get it but I put so much thought into his gift and then he lazily gets me kiddy stuff

• When money substitutes for other problems you create confusion. It has nothing to do with the cost but everything to do with what you consider to be "investment". The fact that you cite your own investment means you feel a lack of reciprocity which is often a sign of a lack of either intimacy or connectivity. A shot in the dark.

• I just think he should have tried harder

• Bah, I'm just crazier than the rest of these guys.

• Loool guess so babe

• You deal with it two ways.

Leave him
    Or
    Stfu

• Man, you are being a little rough on the guy. Well next time communicate with him what you would like as a gift. If your love language is gifts, then he should want to step up his game in that area if reasonable. But I think it would really show your character in a positive light if you were appreciative for what he did for you even if you feel slighted.

• He just didn't try yet he partied all weekend with his boys so clearly he just too the quick easy way out

• I'm sorry but you are so ungrateful...

I'm not gonna waste any more time explaining, everyone else has said plenty. Listen to them.

• if my gf is financially unable then i would take anything without a second look, for god sake give me a 1$ bar of chocolate. all my gf did last birthday is tell me happy birthday and a picture collage of us with her having most pictures.

if you believe he could have done better then you have the right to be mad.
    by the way what did you get him?

• That's cute the pic of you guys, u wouldn't mind something like that as it's thoughtful and means something. I got him a laminated plaque with the dates on it from his most memorable times during his life, things he talks passionately about. It would make sense it you knew him.

• Sorry but it wasn't thoutful or cute and I had to make the fakest smile ever. This is the kind of gift you give for no reason. Fo my bd I want something all about me. doesn't have to be expensive but has to e for me.

• Maybe Alicia will help you appreciate your bf a little more...

http://youtu.be/SjKrpxjp7ao

• Love her but still she doesn't understand this situation

• Unless your boyfriend demanded the same from you, then the "situation" is irrelevant.

• Yh maybe

• Geez. I don't want anything for my birthday except the company of my special someone.

• I guess he should've put in the effort and saved up. Common courtesy if u did it to him. I would like to give my gf if I had one something that would make her feel special to me.

I don't know how bad his financial situation is though. If it's really that bad then maybe he couldn't do it. I think either way, you should still be grateful.

• He should have said that to me then, he has enough money to go out with the boys and for drinks so he clearly took the easy option and thought id settle without argument

• A gift is a gift. No one owes anyone anything, I think that it's sweet he remembered and even did this.

• Thanks for your input

• you seem incredibly shallow and ungrateful
    media.giphy.com/media/NbNuilT9yD9sc/giphy.gif

• You don't understand

• how things are?
      you chose to post that snippet ^_^
      multitudes of ways to word it and different things to tell us
      yet you say;
      "I know I sound ungrateful but I saved up for his birthday and got him something amazing that he could cherish forever. Balloons deflate, flowers die so I can't keep any of it"
      thus, showing how shallow you appear to be.
      O_o

• Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong

• Keeping "score" with gifts is very petty and not very becoming. If you still have the receipt for the gift you gave him, you could frame it so you will always be reminded how much more you spent than he did.

• You're shallow and ungrateful and sound like a bitch. Just be happy you have a good boyfriend, who cares about gifts.

I'd be happy just to have a gf's company on my birthday. I wouldn't need a gift.

• Perhaps you should ask some more questions before you come to the conclusion that I'm a bitch.

• I already read all the opinions here and your responses.

I've come to the conclusion that you sound like a bitch. Do you want me to elaborate?

• Sure go for it!

• As someone who has been in a finical situation for a while life makes it hard to save up for stuff, surprise repairs pop up bills come late, banks get things wrong you can get drained of cash really easily. Besides its not the gift that counts its the thought behind it, could he have done better sure was he able to? I wouldn't know I don't know him. But instead of complaining to us you should talk to him yourself he is the one you need to talk to after all.

• You deal with it by not being shallow and be thankful that even tho he didn't have much money to spend on you for Christmas that he at least had a lot of heart to think of you. Sure he could of saved up more money, but sometimes it's just not possible to save when their is no money left to save.

• I don't agree but I appreciate your opinion

• You need to be thankful he did remember and got you those things. Some people get nothing.

• Depends what did you get him for his birthday? If it's in anyway girly, then you deserve it.

• It's not I got him something that represented some aspect of his childhood. He spoke to me about it loads so I done it for him

• voted A. my first gift after 3 months dating, I gave her a flower that was kept in jewellery box (for a purpose of testing) and after opening the box, she got so happy, hugged and kissed me. at that moment, I knew she was the one for me. next day, I gave her a ring, because I knew she cared much more about me than the price tags.

My love don't cost a thing - Jennifer Lopez.

• flowers, card and balloons should have been good, if you were a teenager. and looking at your age range makes me realise that your man should have saved to buy you an economical gift, which is a little long lasting. as you did the same for him too.

but never mind, don't get angry on him and forgive him.

• flowers, Balloons etc are perfectly fine for normal girlfriends. but most of the girls here do not realise that you saved money to buy him a good gift. you should have been treated specially just because of this kind gesture. this is why I am on your side, you should have talked to him after your birthday party. so you are wrong too and should apologize.

• I guess it's more being unappreciated and other aspects of the relationship where we have problems so it just came down to this. I will speak with him about it and see where we decide to go from here

• You are, easily, the most pathetically bad girlfriend to ever infest this forum...

You know he is having financial issues and yet he still does that... and thus you go to a website to ask what you should do while sounding off about what you did for him. I hope he dumps you.

However, and this is the most important part. Considering your age (25-34) you are either past your physical prime or extremely close so in terms of finding a handsome and successful man, your days are past so that is punishment enough for your ridiculous mentality.

• Passed my physical prime? Lol do you know how hot I am? Haha I have guys hitting on me all the time and buying me flowers that is why I expect my man to go one step further to prove his worth to me.

• @asker One final thought. Nothing you say will bother me in any regard. Point being, you are, quite literally, wasting your time by attempting to seem witty and important. I have nothing to prove to a single person and why? Because I have made it in this world, have a successful relationship and, again quite literally, laugh at people such as yourself who I know will fail repeatedly all while they overestimate their significance, appearance, success in this life, and so on.

So you may ask yourself "why" if I don't care did I do what I did? The answer is simple. I don't like you and I don't like anyone like you which is the reason I am on this site. During the offseason I take great joy in exposing people just like you to their significant others for their wanton betrayals and their despicable actions. Call it what you will, remember, not a single thing you say, do, think, or whatever will ever... I repeat... ever... bother or get to me in any manner. Good luck with your failures

• Lol crawl back under the rock you came from

• Why do you care so much about the price? If he got you a box of shit but it cost $1000 would you be happy? Sounds like it. You should be glad he got you a gift at all, that he even remembered your birthday. Also you shouldn't give a gift expecting to receive a gift. That's not the point. You give someone a gift because you care about them and want to get them something, not because you want them to get you something. Get your head straight

• Why would you even calculate how much the flowers cost? If he had gotten you the same flowers but they had cost more would that have made you feel better?

You ruined your own birthday. Stop blaming it on your boyfriend. This is 100% your fault. He either feels ashamed of himself, or now sees you as a gold digger. You say that you deserve better, but it sounds like your boyfriend is the one that deserves better. You should apologize to him.

• I'm not apologising to anyone, he should apologise to me for being so cheap. I saved up for his gift so the least he could do is do the same for me

• It may not be special to you, but it is special to a lot of women. The fact that flowers do mean so much to so many women is pretty strong evidence that it was a reasonable thought on his part, that you would appreciate flowers from your boyfriend. Clearly he didn't know that flowers didn't mean anything to you, or else he wouldn't have gotten them.

Think about how would you feel if you worked hard baking him something delicious to give him as a present, and then he responded that "That isn't special. That is something that could be done any day. I get baked goods all the time so it isn't anything special to me." Lets say it is true that baked goods don't mean anything to him. With so many guys liking their girlfriend baking things for them, would it be unreasonable for you to think he would appreciate the effort?

I am not saying you are a terrible girlfriend or bad person. This one time however, you were completely out of line. Bad gifts happen, at least he tried.

• I appreciate your input :) thing is even if he made me something I like be happy. A guy at work buys me flowers lol so when my bf does it it's a little cliche.

What Girls Said 31

• i'm sorry to hear how you're feeling. at least he did make an effort and maybe he doesn't understand how important it was to you that he got you something you could cherish for a long time... maybe to him it was the fact that he spent your day with you and that he got you something to enjoy on your birthday... whether it was just balloons, flowers and card... the point is he didn't forget... by the way I ended up doing my boyfriend's laundry and making dinner on my birthday so I can understand... take care and try not to be to hard on him.

• Thank you for understanding

• Oh wow... I think you are being extremely ungrateful and you probably hurt him a lot by talking to him about it. He probably did the best he could do with his current situation. You made him feel very inadequate and I don't really blame him that he left without saying a word. I'd do the same if I were him.
    At least you can acknowledge the fact that you're being ungrateful. You need to fix it, otherwise you will end up hurting the people you love.

• He needs to get his priorities together. He partied all weekend with his boys yet couldn't put much thought into my gift when I went out of my way to get him something amazing

• I would be thrilled if my fiancĂ© got me that for my birthday. He's not big on celebrating things plus our financial situation has been tough. For my birthday last year we couldn't really afford to do anything but he still took me out to dinner. The restaurant was some cheap little chain but I was grateful that he tried. You should be too, he tried to give you something you like and all you can focus on is what he didn't do.

• That's different

• We've been together two years too.

• Cute :)

• Stop bebeing an ass to him. He went out of his way to get you something and you're complaining showing hihim how ungrateful you truly are. When he does have more money he won't want to buy anything for a girl that can't appreciate his efforts. I don't care if this is mean, you're so uncool for that.

• I know I already feel bad, I will apologise to him but I still want him to understand that I deserve to be treated better

• But what is the probleme? The gift is too, cheap for you? You wantes something like a designer bag or the probleme is that you won't be able to keep the gift for a long time?
      may be you can tell us what you bought for him so we could understand why you're so disapointed. But I think you're being childish or may be you just don't love the poor guy

• I just wanted something thoughtful not something expensive or of high monetary value. I wanted him to see me and buy something or even make something that shows he knows me. He bought his ex flowers all the time so getting that on my bday doesn't say "I'm special"

• Sweetheart I think you're being a little ungrateful. I think a card, flowers, and balloons was a great gesture. At least he got you something, he remembered, and he's still around. I know you thought just because you saved up he should do the same but instead of reacting like this you should've said thank you. Because honestly he could've dumped you the day before your birthday so he wouldn't have to spend... yes there are guys like that

• He's being cheap- cheap guys find excuses for everything

• "I know I sound ungrateful"

Well that's a relief at least.

• Are you kidding me? If you're like that, he shouldn't have gotten you anything.
    And if you've been together for 2 years, after all the birthday gifts/ anniversary gifts/ Christmas gifts, maybe he ran out of ideas. I'd be happy if my fiance got me flowers and balloons for my birthday. Quite honestly, as long as I spent the occasion with him, I'd be happy.
    Appreciate what you got.

• Seriously! I love thinking of creative & romantic gifts that remind me of my bf or an inside joke.. something like that. But I feel like I'm all out of ideas some days. People can't always think of an epic gift every single time. Geeze!

• Be didn't buy me anything last year and for our anniversary either. This year was supposed to be different.

• I don't think he should have saved up, but I don't think you're ungrateful either.

in my opinion if he doesn't have the money, he should put more effort into making a gift. He could have painted the card instead of buying one. Or instead of buying flowers and balloons, he could have used that money to buy ingredients to bake you a cake.

• I agree. I like art and he knows how passionate I am about it, the galleries near is are free so he could have arranged a day out but he isn't thoughtful

• Well said. I don't think the asker is demanding too much. She is only saying he could have taken the time to considerate her b-day, esp after they've been dating for 2 whole years and give it some thought instead of not trying too much. The gift he gave her is mainly for HS sweethearts or if they were both 18-20 yr-olds.

• I doubt this is all about having something to cherish. You could press one of those flowers in a book and dry it to keep it, or at least take a photo of the whole gifts together. You are being ungrateful and you probably made him feel really bad with the speech about how what he can afford is not good enough.

• Just be thankful he remembered. Most guys don't.

• Sorry. You are being ungrateful.. really it's the thought that matters. He really didn't have to get you anything. Appreciate all the small/big things in life. And don't always expect more, usually doesn't turn out your way. You should apologize. If not, and you can't appreciate him or what he buys you.. then break up with him. He shouldn't have to deal with that.

• I will apologise to him but I still want him to understand where I'm coming from

• Okay. Hope it all works out

• Thanks

• What did you say to him? Just a simple bouquet of flowers can be like $25. I think those three together is a sweet gift. Some people just suck at saving money, like me. I seriously don't see anything wrong with what he got though, to be honest with you. I love getting flowers.

• I don't mind flowers on any standard day of the week but on my birthday is a little lazy in thought

• Well just by that sentence I understand where you're coming from. But that's something you can't change in a person. Someone is either thoughtful & romantic or not I think. I mean sure they can change on their own I'm sure, but you telling him to be thoughtful will only upset him & it probably won't change who he is.

• I totally get that but I just feel let down but thanks for your advice

• to be honest, you sound like a hateful girlfriend who stomps her feet when she doesn't get her way. Men aren't the best gift givers for 1. 2 if he is in a sticky situation maybe he did his best and got whatever he could afford, he probably has bills. And flowers are awesome. Be thankful. He probably left because when men aren't able to "go all out" and spend a ton of money on you they feel bad, and when you point it out you probably made him feel like shit. Men want to provide so you hurt his ego. Call him and apologize and tell him how lucky you are to have a man who thinks about you

• I've read some of your comments and I don't think it's about about the gifts, I think it's that you think he hasn't made much effort.
    He could make effort without spending any money - walk in the park, picnic (okay, maybe wine and nibbles).
    I think you're obviously annoyed about something you haven't straight out mentioned, and you should talk to him about this.
    Whether he bought you cheap flowers or expensive jewellery, if he did it without much thought it means the same. Likewise he shouldn't have to spend a fortune for you to feel appreciated.

• I didn't want a fortune to be spent at all

• Be hapoy he even remembered your birthday..

• Sounds like he made an effort & you were rude to him >_

• I didn't mean it in that way. I'm a sentimental person and he knows that, I would think after two years he would understand that part of me by now.

• :/ obviously not that sentimental... but hey to each his own I'm just not a materialistic person just spending time with someone I care about would of been enough

• I know, we are all different but I understand where you are coming from

• Id be happy if i got a piece of paper that just said happy birthday on it from my bf...

Well i didn't get the flowers and balloons i got the card and i was happy and appreciated with just that.

Be happy he cared enough to give you something it wasn't a wedding anniversary. And you can i don't know dry the flower in a book and save them with the card and balloon when it deflates i did tgat with a rose and. balloon i had gotten one year for Valentine's day i wasn't. even expecting anything.

Just well you have to be appreciative hun...

• And you settled, now he thinks he will be ok to do that all the time and to any future girlfriends he may have- nice

• Yes actually its very nice because he used the money he had to get me something whewhenn he did not have to. That wasn't settling that was being appreciative. I don't understand why people have to have such extravagant things in order to be happy? Once in a while sure Go to Jared but things are better to me when they are more from the heart.

What is it better to do what you did? and be like eww omg you only got me flowers and a card! How could you? No thanks hun ill pass... You don't find that the least bit rude? Id rather him stay inside the door not walk out of it. And no one said you had to buy him an amazing gift... maybe next time change it up. Hello DIY? :)

Like for example for him i remember we didn't have much money so i bought a huge card and made a little book of 10 things i love about you and he loved it and still has it. That was something from the heart not going out buying video game systems and such. Things mean more from the heart not. from the department store.

• Most girls complain that they never get flowers so

• Your being ungrateful he could've just gave you a kiss at least he bought you something

• People with expectations will always be disappointed!

• What were you expecting? Some expensive piece of jewelry? It's just a bday. Hell, I'm happy if we just go for dinner somewhere. He could hand make me a card and i would be happy. I don't need gifts, but it's always a nice extra. I don't expect it.

• I didn't want anything expensive, even if he made me something I would be happy and could see some degree of thought went in to it

• but wouldn't you rather have a guy that truly loved you and got you what he got you, rather than dating a guy who just got you expensive things to make you shut up and not actually care for you?

• Maybe he should just break up with your selfish ass and then you won't have to worry about his "horrible" gifts. At least he remembered your birthday and took the time to get you something. Stop being so petty.

• Well considering he didn't get me anything last year- I was cool with that. Then this year I got him a sentimental gift which I saved for, this being a post grad student. He works and went partying with his boys all weekend prior to my birthday so he clearly saw his social life as a priority, he partied every weekend so clearly can't be that skint. He clearly got me those things thinking that's something I would be ok with. Maybe you would be ok with a guy like that.

• You're the type of women that make it so easy for guys that they don't think they have to try anymore.

• You sound like a spoiled brat. Be happy he got you something instead of complaining that's it's not good enough. I feel sorry for your boyfriend, no wonder he left without saying a word. Poor guy :(

• You can say poor guy all you like, clearly you're one of those people who settle for less

• I dont have to settle, my bf took me to Mexico for my birthday. But I also know a relationship is about two people. Clearly you only care about yourself and your feelings. Poor guy I hope he finds a good girlfriend that respects him and understands that a relationship has two people in it, not just one.

• When you give someone something, don't expect to get something of equal value back. Seems to me it was a very thoughtful gift, at least he remembered your birthday. Guys usually aren't too big with holidays and presents, deal with it I guess?

• My last bf took me on holiday for my birthdays, anywhere I wanted to go so flowers are like weeds in comparison

• Why would you as a woman call another woman a bitch. You make it ok for guys to think they can do that also and when you're called a bitch someday I'm sure you don't like it. Well, perhaps you could find some other way to insult me instead of calling me a crude name and acting out in a verbal aggressive way.

• Anyone can be a bitch. I don't believe in double standards like most bitches would...

• Remember. Man does not think like a woman what if he was saving up for an engagement ring and your birthday was before that? It the thought that counts in any situation.

• Can u explain what he exactly did for you on your birthday?

• Went clubbing with his mates and went clubbing every weekend prior so his finances can't be that dyer

• Love what you just Said!
      Everytime i ask advice to friends or anyone they based their oppinion on what they've been through, while not everyone gone through the same thing. Don't mind The mean comments sweetie. Just talk to HIM about this, let HIM know how you feel, But don't make HIM feel bad. He probably has his oWn reasons too.

• Well we are meeting tonight to talk about things. It's true people based the advice they give on what they have been through, which usually isn't a bad thing but when they become bitter it's a reflection on that person. Any who lol I will update once we speak :)

• its NOT about the cost! its about the thought behind it that counts! I would be grateful with just a card

• You're easily satisfied then aren't you

• i am sorry but you are being really ungrateful and you should apologize to him.. i mean i see where you are coming from but the things he bought you were in a symbolic lets say way and they were a really cute gesture from him.. he didn't think of it like you did but from a different pov.. but anw does it really matter? the thing that matters is that he though of you and he loves you and not how much money he gave to buy you a gift or what the gift is.. and by saying that i think you heard him deeply! and what exactly did you told him if you dont mind me asking?:)

• I got him a memorable give comorating some aspect of his childhood and had it out on a plaque and he got me that cliche stuff? I said that he couldn't even put any thought In to my gift and said he didn't make me feel special

• Lol well thanks anyway babe

• no problem! any time:-)

• Is this serious? Do you realize how much you're being a bitch? Excuse my french but I'm being real here. Be grateful to have someone who cares for you! You can't be that materialistic!!! Did he forget you're birthday? No ! So that's enough and you should be happy to even get flowers and a card when other people struggle to have any relationship!!

• Sure, I get it but he should have tried harder like I did

• More from Girls
    1