37 years old and never had a girlfriend, too late now?

I'm 37 and as the title said, never even had a kiss. I'm still trying to understand how the dating thing works but is it too late now?

Thanks all for the replies, but had to pick one MHO, lol. All are helpful though.

Most Helpful Girl

• no its not

trust me i know of people who got married in their 40s and culdnt be happier
    i honestly believe the longer you wait the btter you understand yourself and the better you know what you really want

What Girls Said 4

• Why should it be? Lovers don't die at 37.

• It's never to late!

• It's never to late. Don't you give yourself one whole year to find the love of your life. Read about romance, sex, and anything you can regarding women, their like and dislike. Also if you think you need done improvement you may want to ask girls to give you a hand on the latest fashion, what hair cut will suit you, and etc

• I don't think it's too late, but you better hurry it up!

What Guys Said 4

• nah d00d you still got until you're 40 like the movie with Steve Carell. hahaa but srsly, there is no too late.

• its never to late

• I wouldn't think so

• haven't you heard the song 'never too late for your lovin' ?