Guys who OVER compliment?

Does it make you feel uncomfortable too? When everything they say somehow is about how beautiful you are or so and so? I find it off putting and like they are trying a little too hard to get on my good side. What do you think?

• Yes it's creepy
  • No I enjoy it

Most Helpful Guy

• It's never directed at me (obviously), and even I find it creepy and uncomfortable lol. So yeah, those dudes really need to tone it down and quit being such puppy dogs.

What Guys Said 9

• I get what you're saying, it doesn't feel genuine if its every 5 seconds. Me personally I make them earn the compliments.. then I really mean it when I say it.

• you are hideous!
    do you like me now? lol!

i think its more about how, when, and what mood the girl is in when you compliment her!
    if i compliment a girl who is feeling sad, or insecure she might feel a little better about herself and appreciate the compliment but if a girl just got hit on by some creep and i tell her she is beautiful she might group me with that guy and interpret it the same way

• I'm gonna go around saying everyone's average now. and it'll be all your fault.

• i believe those guys who do this, they're just lying

• Would you like me then? I do the opposite I constantly complain

• How many compliments would you say are too many?

• 5 or over in an hour. The guy I'm talking to now is doing it almost every minute.

• Yea that sounds like he's trying too hard.

• Better than never being told, right?

• Yeah but that's like saying diabetes is better than cancer. They still both aren't great.

• They both kill

• The word creepy is so overused by girls even I don't know what's creepy anymore.

• Creepy means that they are doing something that is socially abnormal. Complimenting is okay but if the whole conversation keeps getting turned back to how beautiful I am it becomes weird and I get tired of saying thank you.

• Uhhh not true at all. I know a lot of good looking guys who act creepy.

• Its still possible of course but they do get more slack

• Well I don't know the feeling, it's rate for guys to get complimented. Count yourself lucky for some guys it makes their whole day.

• Rare*

• There are far worse problems to have.

• Obviously, but the topic of this board is over complimenting. If you want to talk about something else, you're free to leave.

What Girls Said 5

• I think it gets a little creepy if a guy is always complimenting me. I can understand that they could be really interested, and just going a little overboard. But It makes me feel uncomfortable, and usually run in the other direction

• That's kind of how I feel. I enjoy compliments but not every 10 seconds.

• Yes it is creepy. I simply dislike it when the same person go on and on about it every single day. I did block some before via kik. There are so many topics under the sun why must it always be about looks.

• Should I tell him to knock it off or just move on? It's a little too much for my tastes.

• I wouldn't mind it every now and then. Even every day. Just not every few sentences into a convo I get another "you're so beautiful, you're smile is so nice. Omg you're so awesome"

• yes i understand that. i got it before and i simply dont like it.

• yes. I don't even like those sort of compliments.

• It's that used car salesman vibe.

• Well, it is still a good thing but a little creepy.