When a girl says, "Prove you love me."? What is the guy supposed to do?

When a girl says, "Prove you love me." What is the guy supposed to do? Jump off a bridge for her?

I'm actually girl and just wondering because I see it on tv and my friends do it all the time. And I'm thinking of telling my boyfriend that to see what he'll do. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• See I hate it when a girl says that, because the ultimate expression of love is self sacrifice and while actions do speak louder then words. There are few actions that can adequately express ones love for someone. And there lies a big risk of trying to hard, or the women just not appreciating the effort because its not the way she wants you to do it or so forth.

Its better to let such actions happen naturally through the course of a relationship without being pressured into doing such actions, as it defeats the purpose of them in the first place. After all what is more meaningful asking someone to prove their love, or them doing it on their own because they want to not because they were asked.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• Love is a feeling and feelings for another man develops over time. So in this case she's asking you too woo her/ impress her. Give it time and she'll come to see you for you and over the course/duration of your relationship she will like you. Just be a gentleman and yourself by that I mean be unique don't follow everyone. But her flowers do the deeds make her happy you'll get her in no time

• That would have a high probability of feeling like game-playing to me, which would be a big turn off. And I'm not a man who has numerous turn offs.

• They tell guys to prove their love, because they know they have done nothing to be lovable when the guy says he loves her. Takes a LONG time for a guy to really love a chick, but we say it before we mean it to make them happy.

• I don't know

• If I confessed to the girl I liked and she says "Prove you love me.". I'll do anything to prove it to her

• Continue to treat her like shit. I don't respond to baiting.

• Haha!! And your really 30 years old?

• No of course not, im 19 and don't know why it says that. How do I change it?

• Well that explains a lot!
      And, No I don't know how to change the age. Sorry.
      I don't think this is a wise question to ask.

What Girls Said 3

• Find someone else who isn't so doubtful and ungrateful of the love her boyfriend has for her.

• hahahaha maybe jump off a bridge is a good idea. Also the good ideas is sing to her pay something very expensive.

• She just wants you to show more affection, she feels like you don't love her enough, so she just needs proof. It's not hard, just be more affectionate.