My boyfriend never takes responsibility for his actions?

My boyfriend has a bad temper and will never admit when he is wrong. How do I deal with this type of behavior. I know leaving him is an option but i want to give it a chance and make it work,

Most Helpful Girl

• Having bad temper will hurt you sooner or later. He might say you something bad, even he doesn't mean, words can fly from his mouth.. He has to change. Yes we need to accept our partners as they are but also we need to improve if we can.

There are great methods to learn anger management. Do with him. Try the methods with him. Say him. He is so worth to try and you are so worth to give a try those methods.

There are great relaxing music. Make him listen. Buy a cd for him for example. Register yoga classes together. It is also very good to calm minds.

What Guys Said 3

• you can't deal with the behavior unless you can survive a lifetime of this. without him being able to control his anger and admit that he isn't always right your relationship is ultimately doomed for disaster

• Very simple, you just sit him down, eye ball him, and tell him to stop being a boy, and start being a man

Or, you are out

• We all have our flaws those are his and if you can't accept those flaws then you'll have to leave him.

What Girls Said 4

• Girl, let me tell you a story about my past relationship with my ex who was just like this. It does not work. It gets so very old and frustrating when you are with someone who not only has a bad temper, but never has any accountability to anything he does wrong. I really think your best option is to leave him. My ex and I broke up and once we got away from each other I was able to see how unhealthy that relationship was and most importantly how damaging it was to myself. After him and I did not speak for 2 months after we broke up, he sent me a message about needing to clear his conscience about the way he treated me through out our relationship. To be fair, when he is in his anger mood, just stay away and try to stay calm and not react to him. But with him not taking accountability for anything, that is something that may never change and if it does, it might have to take him losing you before he sees the light.

• That is how i'm feeling right now. I'm beyond frustrated and can hardly handle him sometimes but i do love it and want the best for our relationship. He needs to know im here for him and im not going any where.

• Does he have an understanding of his actions and how they make you feel? Another option could be counseling and see what the counselor thinks. My ex wanted to go to counseling and the counselor said he needed anger management courses so he could control his out bursts of anger and to find out what was triggering his anger.

• I handle this kind of behaviour by walk away.

• My boyfriend have been like this for two years, ignore him, look sad, avoid face contact and don't reply him. Don't care about how mad he becomes just wait til he ask what it is and if he gets mad as well. Do the same til he apologize

• Tell him how you feel. Tell him what it is that he's doing. Communicate