Girls, would you date a guy if you were stronger than him and able to beat him up?

Most of the girls I've dated have been stronger than I am and some even joked that they could beat me up in a playful way but essentially they were right.
I was play wrestling with my last girlfriend and she TOTALLY kicked my butt! I did my best but didn't have a chance. Even she was surprised at how easily she could beat me.
I'm short for a guy, about 5'5, skinny and no muscle tone.
My bones are rather skinny too. My wrists are often smaller than a girl's.
Girls think it's cute at first. They can beat me arm wrestling or lift me up like a feather. I think some of them date me because they know I won't turn into an abusive boyfriend because they could kick my butt. It's a novelty that they are the stronger partner.
The girls I've dated are all pretty much average, the closest one to my size was a little Asian girl (I'm not Asian) but ironically, she was far and away the strongest of all of them!
I seem to be a 'phase' though, they all seem to move on and I am wondering if it's because of my size or lack thereof.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Not really... I like the idea of being the weaker one that needs to protected and taken care of ^^ I'm very girly/feminine like that and in some ways traditional. I wouldn't like the idea of being able to beat anyone up tbh :P

• That's totally fine. One girl I was with was honest and said basically the same thing. She wanted to feel protected instead of being the one protecting.

• Yep because to be honest, not that hard of a thing to do. For me it's more of a plus if he's stronger then me not something that's necessary though.

• I want so badly to answer 'Yes', but truth is... I most likely wouldn't. So my advice is this: you can't work on your height, but you sure as Hell work on your body and overall appearance. Good luck!

• Oh, I've tried when I was younger. Went through a phase of trying to lift and eat like mad. I made some progress but it ended up taking up most of my time. Going to the gym, constantly eating, spending money on food that was healthy and not junk food (which gets expensive when you eat a lot of it), etc.
      I'm also small framed so there was only so far I could go. It made me look "normal" more or less but it was at the expense of the rest of my life.

• Thanks for being honest though.

• Sure why not. To be honest I wouldn't even care.

• Awwww lol no offense but i think this is so funny lol but its soo cute

• I think i would date a guy smaller than i am.. all though I am shorter than you.. but i don't think a relationship is based on physical appearance or how strong someone is.

• Nope! (Filler)

• If a guy isn't tougher than me its a total deal breaker.

• No hell no

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's best you bulk up buddy... not good at all

• I am slim boy my hands also slim my girlfriend twists my arm behind back and dominates me

• I love strong girls, but even if they are not stronger, I would let them win if they are hot ;)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b021f320e6.jpg

• That'd be so hot if I could date a girl stronger than me, I'm getting a boner just thinking about it.

• Yes I would

• Femdom alert...