My boyfriend teases my friend and it's annoying me... Help?

I have been dating this guy for a month now... me and my friend met him at the same time (He works in the same building as we do) and he pursued a relationship with me. Anyways, we usually all see each other every day and it annoys me that he constantly teases her, about silly things (Like playfully teases her) I mean I have only ever teased guys I liked.. It wasn't too bad in the beginning but now it is really starting to bug me. He also posts funny pics on FB and will @ her on them and like he messages her occasionally (I only know cos she tells/ shows me, I don't have FB) Am I being jealous/ insecure? Or is my annoyance with the whole thing justified?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your annoyance is justified. I hate to say it, but break up with him while you can and let hime know why. If he teases her when he's around you then he will have no problem elevating the situation behind your back. Leave him before you become too attached because if you wait it will hurt much more.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes you're being jealous and insecure.

Just because you don't tease people who you don't have any attraction for doesn't mean everyone has to go according to your way.

I tease my friends all the time and it doesn't mean I have any kind of attraction for them this is something that people do.

From what I read he is not flirting with her and he is allowed to message anyone that he wants so the Facebook thing is irrelevant. Also the fact that she's showing you what he tagged her in, proves that it's not that bad.

What Girls Said 2

• The annoyance is justified! I would just break up and let him date her. He seems to have an interest in her. Why let yourself be hurt? Move on and find another fish.

• THANK YOU!!! It is so frustrating... Like just a few minutes ago he messages me and is like: Meet me in the coffee room, so I go over and another guy from his office is there and then my friend walks past (she leaves earlier) and he walks out of the room to say something to her, leaving me in the room with the guy from his office... why did he call me to make coffee with him when he was gonna run after my friend and leave me there? I am beyond frustrated..

• You're jealousiver nothing.