Ok, I don't intend to make a racist forum or anything. Thing is, I was talking with a bunch of girls from work (all white and one latina), and they explained there's some stigma and curiosity to sleeping with a black man, but for long term relationships they preferred a white man. They all seemed to agree pretty much instantly. A couple of them said they liked feminine looking white men but others preferred the typical masculine men like Benedict Crumberbatch or Alex O'whatever from Hawaii Five O tv series. They did agree that very few black men like Will Smith look just as good as a white handsome man. Is this topic weird? Would you agree with them? I'm not black by the way just curious. And you can post annonimous so be honest please, if you are not interest in explaining anything you can also vote. Thanks!
- Prefer white men33% (8)29% (4)32% (12)Vote
- Prefer black men21% (5)21% (3)21% (8)Vote
- Doesn't matter33% (8)50% (7)39% (15)Vote
- White men long term black men one night stand13% (3)0% (0)8% (3)Vote
- Black men long term white men one night stand0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
It doesn't matter to me. I usually fall for white guys but I would give a black or whatever race guy a chance. As long as he is human and what you are looking for I color shouldn't matter.1