Guys, how do you feel when you see your crush?

Guys, how do you feel when you see your crush? Would you date someone else even if you have a crush on someone else but couldn't have them?

Most Helpful Guy

• nothing great, as crushes dont seem to ever work out, from my expierence.

i feel nervous, i can talk random things, in the same time i can be silent, i make deep eye contact with her, i feel like trying to look as best as i could.°

when i see my crush, i feel like hoping to stop time and make this moment eternal. i feel like wanting to ask her, talk to her, but at the meantime i feel like not being good enough for her (thats what crushes suppose to be)

i would not try to date crush. crushes 99% dont end well. being obsessed with someone is not the best feeling for that other person. most likely you are the only one feeling that way. so, i suggest you to feel the moment, but remember - if you won't open him your feelings, its a temporary thing. very soon, this guy will stop being your crush.

• oh, sorry. didn't see you are not the one who is having a crush

What Guys Said 5

• i bounce up and down so she'll notice me :-PPPP

• I swear this gets me every time, I feel so excited and happy to see her that I can barely control the joy that courses through me when I see her and we get to hang out again :)

• My heart jumps off a cliff. It leaps up and falls down hard. (She's dating someone. ) I maybe would date someone but it wouldn't work out because my heart has been taken. I would try to talk to her but it's hard.

• just get in line as other girls do.

• "When I look at you my brain goes all stupid and I just wanna hug you and sit on the couch and play BMO with you. I can't explain why, but I never felt this way before and I think we should be together." - Finn from "Adventure Time"

What Girls Said 3